Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Ok, so in addition to the crappy

Mobile look/interface

'Oh, no, we're just making it Mobile Friendly'...yeah, uh huh, pull the other one, it's got bells on it...

, apparently the editing function is screwed up as well.  Every time I edit a post the idiotic WYSIWYG editor has decided that it needs to add carriage returns at the beginning and end of my post for some stupid reason.

If any of you Mod types aren't too busy making this site so much more "wonderful", does anyone have any thoughts of how to correct this extremely irritating behavior?

EDIT: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And why in the actual hell wont Spoilers BLOODY WELL STAY INLINE?!?

Further EDIT: It doesn't happen in every thread, but it's happened in a couple. In THIS ONE, it is literally every time I Edit/Save.

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

'Oh, no, we're just making it Mobile Friendly'...yeah, uh huh, pull the other one, it's got bells on it...

, apparently the editing function is screwed up as well.  Every time I edit a post the idiotic WYSIWYG editor has decided that it needs to add carriage returns at the beginning and end of my post for some stupid reason.

If any of you Mod types aren't too busy making this site so much more "wonderful", does anyone have any thoughts of how to correct this extremely irritating behavior?

EDIT: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And why in the actual hell wont Spoilers BLOODY WELL STAY INLINE?!?

Further EDIT: It doesn't happen in every thread, but it's happened in a couple. In THIS ONE, it is literally every time I Edit/Save.

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface

Arklytte

Arklytte

WTAH?!?

Mobile look/interface