Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

I'm using FF (v 100, fully updated).

It only seems to be happening in posts where I had a Fieldset, then removed it. Even when I put it back, the issue still remains.  I've been trying to put together some basic templates that I can copy/paste on various threads...not having much luck. This interface is exceedingly frustrating.

Thanks as well for the info on spoilers. Having to brute force a spoiler with a table is ridiculous.  That's absolutely asinine, and HORRIBLE code, but if that's the only way it's going to work, I guess I'll have to learn to put up with it.

Arklytte

Arklytte

I'm using FF (v 100, fully updated).

It only seems to be happening in posts where I had a Fieldset, then removed it. Even when I put it back, the issue still remains.  I've been trying to put together some basic templates that I can copy/paste on various threads...not having much luck. This interface is exceedingly frustrating.

Thanks as well for the info on spoilers. Having to brute force a spoiler with a table is ridiculous.  That's absolutely asinine, and HORRIBLE code, but if that's the only way it's going to work, I guess I'll learn to put up with it.