Edit History

ZacSc

ZacSc

On 2/22/2024 at 12:13 AM, cailano said:

About to be playing Sorcery: Contested Realm.

It looks like old-school Magic the Gathering. You know, before it got stupid.** Ben at Questing Beast did a video about it.

And the art is amazing. Every card features art made in a physical medium, and all cards are borderless.

I'm pretty excited about it.

** I'm assuming everyone agrees that the current format and direction of MtG is stupid. If not, I'll apologize for my insensitivity in this space. I used to be a big MtG fan, and I'm a little bitter about Hasbro ruining one of my favorite games.

You mean they drew the cards with their hands, not printed them?

ZacSc

ZacSc

It looks like old-school Magic the Gathering. You know, before it got stupid.** Ben at Questing Beast did a video about it.

And the art is amazing. Every card features art made in a physical medium, and all cards are borderless.

** I'm assuming everyone agrees that the current format and direction of MtG is stupid. If not, I'll apologize for my insensitivity in this space. I used to be a big MtG fan, and I'm a little bitter about Hasbro ruining one of my favorite games.

ZacSc

ZacSc