Edit History

Abalon

Abalon

No, you hadn't! And thank you for fixing that

But now it makes me wonder what other lore we're missing out on. Like, what kind of magic is there? How do you awaken someone into becoming a Scion? Why don't the Moochees just build an army of constructs as immortal guardians? (oh boy, Scion Dreadnoughts would be equal mix nightmarish and cool) What kind of stuff is on the high Rise? Who the hell is this Red Lady the Firesheeps talked about? I swear if it's the Crimson Princess

Ah wait! While on the look-out for tidbits, I noticed something. In the Juniper City resume, you mentionned Hope Middle School. But right now we're in Hope High School. Are there two schools named "Hope" or is it a continuity error (just to be sure cuz... I don't actually know where Delcroix studies yet, the American school system is confusing...)

Abalon

Abalon

No, you hadn't! And thank you for fixing that

But now it makes me wonder what other lore we're missing out on. Like, what kind of magic is there? How do you awaken someone into becoming a Scion? Why don't the Moochees just build an army of constructs as immortal guardians? (oh boy, Scion Dreadnoughts would be equal mix nightmarish and cool) What kind of stuff is on the high Rise? Who the hell is this Red Lady the Firesheeps talked about? I swear if it's the Crimson Princess