Edit History

Lcythas

Lcythas

Somewhere in the crush of bodies, No.17 did something that abruptly made the closest to him raise an eyebrow, before blanching and turning away, giving him enough space to tap the commlink in his ear. "Ah, another rat problem? Get an exterminator with a decent terrier. The dogs won't be much use in actually catching the rats, sure, but they're useful to flush out the prey. When they bark loudly and scrabble at holes, you can wait on the other side to catch the rats or dispose of them. if you can't manage it, wait for me to come over and help you, after this little vacation I'm taking."

He spoke in a soft, conversational manner, just in case he was being listened in on. Meanwhile, 17 decided to blend a bit further into the crowd, and begin slowly sliding towards sector 9.

CAA with 1 free Invoke, Getting Ready to Pounce

Lcythas

Lcythas

Somewhere in the crush of bodies, No.17 did something that abruptly made the closest to him raise an eyebrow, before blanching and turning away, giving him enough space to tap the commlink in his ear. "Ah, another rat problem? Get an exterminator with a decent terrier. The dogs won't be much use in actually catching the rats, sure, but they're useful to flush out the prey. When they bark loudly and scrabble at holes, you can wait on the other side to catch the rats or dispose of them. if you can't manage it, wait for me to come over and help you, after this little vacation I'm taking."

He spoke in a soft, conversational manner, just in case he was being listened in on. Meanwhile, 17 decided to blend a bit further into the crowd, and begin slowly sliding towards sector 9.