Edit History

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

"Intercepting." With the sudden turn of events, No.17 promptly utilized something that abruptly caused the crowd to part somewhat ahead of him, travellers letting out yells of surprise at the things slinking by their ankles. He took the time to bolt through that gap towards the intruders, trying to apprehend them swiftly before they got off a shot.

----

Action: Rolling the Athletics
Roll Result: 2
Adding 2 from Encouraged, adding an additional 2 for invoking Trained Bodyguard, getting a result of +6 in total, enough to succeed.

----

Trackers

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS
Self View: Humanity's Product
Social Type: Silent, Investigative Type
Trauma: Occupational Paranoia
Pilot Style: The Second Route of Assassination
Dream: Freed of the Bonds of Duty

SKILLS
+4: Melee
+3: Agility, Toughness
+2: Investigation, Situational Awareness, Mental Fortitude
+1: Contacts, Mechanics, Medical, Diplomacy

Stunts:
Martial Exemplar: +1 Free Invocation when performing Melee-related CaAs
Whirling Dervish: When being attacked by more than one individual enemy, gain +2 to Melee
Trained Bodyguard: Once per combat, take a single attack meant for someone else in the same zone, defending with half stats(minimum of 1)

----

Mecha: Lie Vante

Lie Vante
Design Concept: Melee-Focused Assassin
Design Flaw: "Get me closer so I can hit them with my sword!"
ADDON(X3): Glimmer and Glamour CQB Units, Greyhawk Interference Field, Mercury Boosters
+4: Melee Combat
+3: Manoeuvre, Stealth Systems
+2: Durability, Internal Systems, Radar
+1: Ranged Combat, Electronic Warfare

Systems:
CQB Systems Override: You may attack as many targets as you spend FP on this stunt with in the same zone as you with melee. (Note, spending FP on this stunt does not also grant +2 bonuses on the action, it must be either the bonus or the special effect).
Ghost in the Machine: You may use Stealth to defend against EW rather than Internal Systems
Advanced Boosters: You may move through two zones rather than one per turn.

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

"Searching for my lost things now. I'm sure I'll find them soon." With the sudden turn of events, No.17 promptly utilized something that abruptly caused the crowd to part somewhat ahead of him, travellers letting out yells of surprise at the things slinking by their ankles. He took the time to bolt through that gap....TBD

----

Action: Rolling the Athletics
Adding 2 from Encouraged, adding an additional 2 for invoking Trained Bodyguard, getting a result of +6 in total, enough to succeed.

----

Trackers

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS

SKILLS

Stunts:
Whirling Dervish: When being attacked by more than one individual enemy, gain +2 to Melee
Trained Bodyguard: Once per combat, take a single attack meant for someone else in the same zone, defending with half stats(minimum of 1)

----

Lie Vante
ADDON(X3): Glimmer and Glamour CQB Units, Greyhawk Interference Field, Mercury Boosters

Systems:
CQB Systems Override: You may attack as many targets as you spend FP on this stunt with in the same zone as you with melee. (Note, spending FP on this stunt does not also grant +2 bonuses on the action, it must be either the bonus or the special effect).
Ghost in the Machine: You may use Stealth to defend against EW rather than Internal Systems

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

"Searching for my lost things now. I'm sure I'll find them soon." With the sudden turn of events, No.17 promptly utilized something that abruptly caused the crowd to part somewhat ahead of him, travellers letting out yells of surprise at the things slinking by their ankles. He took the time to bolt through that gap....TBD

----

Action: Rolling the Notice

----

Trackers

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS

SKILLS

Stunts:

----

Lie Vante

Systems:

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

----

Action: Rolling the Notice
Adding 2 from Ready to Pounce, adding an additional 2 from the help due to Soldiers for a result of +6 in total, enough to succeed.

----

Trackers

Encouraged(1 Free Invoke)

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS

SKILLS

Stunts:

----

Lie Vante

Systems: