Edit History

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

Now that the crowd had begun to move, however, it was No.17's element. He was everywhere and nowhere at once, a grey blur making ample use of the panicked droves of civilians, ingrained training kicking into action. Lunging, No.17 knocked the pistol up towards the air with his knife's edge, before executing a lightning backhand stroke towards the man's tendons.

----

Defense roll: Melee Defense SWS
Melee roll to try and subdue the man: +10 after using Boost and Free Invoke from the recent CaA

----

Trackers

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS
Self View: Humanity's Product
Social Type: Silent, Investigative Type
Trauma: Occupational Paranoia
Pilot Style: The Second Route of Assassination
Dream: Freed of the Bonds of Duty

SKILLS
+4: Melee
+3: Agility, Toughness
+2: Investigation, Situational Awareness, Mental Fortitude
+1: Contacts, Mechanics, Medical, Diplomacy

Stunts:
Martial Exemplar: +1 Free Invocation when performing Melee-related CaAs
Whirling Dervish: When being attacked by more than one individual enemy, gain +2 to Melee
Trained Bodyguard: Once per combat, take a single attack meant for someone else in the same zone, defending with half stats(minimum of 1)

----

Mecha: Lie Vante

Lie Vante
Design Concept: Melee-Focused Assassin
Design Flaw: "Get me closer so I can hit them with my sword!"
ADDON(X3): Glimmer and Glamour CQB Units, Greyhawk Interference Field, Mercury Boosters
+4: Melee Combat
+3: Manoeuvre, Stealth Systems
+2: Durability, Internal Systems, Radar
+1: Ranged Combat, Electronic Warfare

Systems:
CQB Systems Override: You may attack as many targets as you spend FP on this stunt with in the same zone as you with melee. (Note, spending FP on this stunt does not also grant +2 bonuses on the action, it must be either the bonus or the special effect).
Ghost in the Machine: You may use Stealth to defend against EW rather than Internal Systems
Advanced Boosters: You may move through two zones rather than one per turn.

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

Now that the crowd had begun to move, however, it was No.17's element. He was everywhere and nowhere at once, a grey blur making ample use of the panicked droves of civilians, ingrained training kicking into action. Lunging, No.17 knocked the pistol up towards the air with his knife's edge, before executing a lightning backhand stroke towards the man's tendons.

----

Defense roll: Melee Defense SWS
Melee roll to try and subdue the man: +10 after using Boost and Free Invoke from the recent CaA

----

Trackers

Boost, Free Invoke(CaA)

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS

SKILLS

Stunts:
Whirling Dervish: When being attacked by more than one individual enemy, gain +2 to Melee
Trained Bodyguard: Once per combat, take a single attack meant for someone else in the same zone, defending with half stats(minimum of 1)

----

Lie Vante
ADDON(X3): Glimmer and Glamour CQB Units, Greyhawk Interference Field, Mercury Boosters

Systems:
CQB Systems Override: You may attack as many targets as you spend FP on this stunt with in the same zone as you with melee. (Note, spending FP on this stunt does not also grant +2 bonuses on the action, it must be either the bonus or the special effect).
Ghost in the Machine: You may use Stealth to defend against EW rather than Internal Systems

Lcythas

Lcythas

No.17

TBD

----

Defense roll: TBD
Melee roll to try and subdue the man: TBD

----

Trackers

Boost, Free Invoke(CaA)

----

No.17

PILOT ASPECTS

SKILLS

Stunts:

----

Lie Vante

Systems: