Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

54 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

Note, My character has the Gloomstalker Archetype.
Umbral Sight: At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet.
You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.

Oh right, in which case all seems balanced, each group with a little darkvision . Sorry I missed that.

Plus everyone on Selena's watch gets 300ft.

Though if elves are sleeping first watch maybe slightly better to put Flynn and Vethr first so the "worst" watch for 4/5 at least has volume on its side with 4 characters making checks

PureChance

PureChance

49 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

Note, My character has the Gloomstalker Archetype.
Umbral Sight: At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet.
You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.

Oh right, in which case all seems balanced, each group with a little darkvision . Sorry I missed that.

Plus everyone on Selena's watch gets 300ft.