OOC: Secret Hideout

Brian Skies

18 hours ago, Brian Skies said:

What type of information are you looking for and how do you plan to find it?

Basic research such as online newspaper (school newspaper) or use of a basic search engine would fall under General Education.

If you're looking to search through a student database (school database?), you may need to hack to access such information, and this would fall under Technology Education. Or you may need to find access through another method.

Whichever you're looking for, I would need an appropriate skill check.

If possible, Calder will check if there is a basic school directory first. He is not a skilled hacker, but would at least try to see if there is a student version. If there's not, he'll do a general search for a social media page for Sara to see if they have any posts about their Pokemon. If there's no social media, he'll check school newspaper. If there's nothing in the school paper, he'll just do the leg work and go to see if he can find her and chat a bit and offer information about himself in return.

Name
General Education for Information on Sara
2d6 2,3

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I just don't have it in me to continue running this game. So I'm going to end it here.

Thank you for playing. If I end up running a game you're interested in playing in the future, just let me know and I'll reserve you a spot.

On 4/13/2024 at 5:51 PM, Brian Skies said:

Unfortunately, I just don't have it in me to continue running this game. So I'm going to end it here.

Thank you for playing. If I end up running a game you're interested in playing in the future, just let me know and I'll reserve you a spot.

Thank you for letting me know and trying to keep it running for me. I'm usually up for a game, so I will keep an eye out.

I had a lot of fun, thank you again.