Edit History

Mathota

Mathota

spacer.png

Drasil perks up a bit at Wise Araks words, firming himself.

he quickly distracts himself, smiling sunnily the thought of once more traversing the gates. to Kyros' comment he adds: "The Auida were how my people found Golarion, Kyros, from a distant green Star. They can take you much further than around Golarion. Once this Triad is dealt with, I would be interested in walking the whole Ring. Who knows where they might lead?"

After a quick stop at the Dreamhouse to pray, Drasil goes back wit the group to the Citadel.

Drasil | Elf Fighter 9 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 8/114 +11 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |

Mathota

Mathota

spacer.png

Drasil perks up a bit at Wise Araks words, firming himself.

he quickly distracts himself, smiling sunnily the thought of once more traversing the gates. to Kyros' comment he adds: "The Auida were ho my people found Golarion Kyros, from a distant green Star. They can take you much further than around Golarion. Once this Triad is dealt with, I would be interested in walking the whole Ring. ho knows where they might lead?"

After a quick stop at the Dreamhouse to pray, Drasil goes back wit the group to the Citadel.

Drasil | Elf Fighter 9 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 8/114 +11 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |