Edit History

Belabras

Belabras

spacer.png

Kyros gives Amera a rough run down of the previous nights events, but both doesn't know enough, and is cagey enough of the possibility of others listening, that he doesn't elucidate on the location of the Bravos' next trip. He parts with the woman, saying "Lady Amera, Beautiful Amera, I'll be back as soon as I possibly can, gods willing or no. Nothing on Golarion could stop me."

In moments when his brain isn't too fogged by romance, Kyros has an inkling that he is in way over his head and out of his league. He's too smitten to care, and always was one to leap before he looked anyway. He practically floats back to the Citadel, too besotted to even wonder what the others are up to.

Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1

Belabras

Belabras

spacer.png

Kyros gives Amera a rough run down of the previous nights events, but both doesn't know enough, and is cagey enough of the possibility of others listening, that he doesn't elucidate on the location of the Bravos' next trip. He parts with the woman, saying "Lady Amera, Beautiful Amera, I'll be back as soon as I possibly can, gods willing or no. Nothing on Golarion could stop me."

In moments when his brain isn't too fogged by romance, Kyros has an inkling that he is in way over his head and out of his league. He's too smitten to care, and always was won to leap before he looked anyway. He practically floats back to the Citadel, to besotted to even wonder what the others are up to.

Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1