Tom Pumpernickel, Halfling Rogue

Name: Tom Pumpernickel

Race: Halfling

Class: Rogue

Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Guild Artisan (Baker)

Personality Traits: I often like to talk about food and recipes. I do my best to make good food.

I'm not cut out for adventuring. I just want to go home and run my bakery. Do I even have a home anymore?

Happiness is a warm oven, good food, and good company. The smallest comforts make life worth living.

Bond: I know it may not mean much to anyone else, but my community and my little bakery meant the world to me. It was my own little slice of paradise. I wonder if anything is left standing?

Ideal: It isn't much, but I'm good at what I do and I do my best for the people around me.

Flaw: I care more about the people around me than to an ideal.

Description: A jovial halfling with curly brown hair and a big smile.

Personality: Tom Pumpernickel is your typical halfling, a creature of comfort and simple pleasures. He's a good, decent fellow who does his best for the people close to him. Not for fame, or for glory, but simply because it was the right thing to do.

Backstory: Growing up he had always wanted to be a baker like his mother, but being a part of the chef's guild in waterdeep was just a bit too competitive for his liking. So he packed his bags, moved out to the countryside, and set up his own small bakery in a tiny village. Perhaps he'd never entertain nobility, or achieve any kind of notoriety, but Tom never cared for such things. He had what few have in this world: to be happy and to be at peace. The community certainly loved his baked goods, so Tom never had any reason to complain.

He would have lived quite content in his own small corner of the world, until the village he lived in was hit by a drow raiding party. Tom Pumpernickel was scooped up into a potato sack and dragged into the underworld, where his fate seemed uncertain.

https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2819836

Edited by SkeleKing (see edit history)