Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Francis King - Lionheart

image.jpeg.dab08741c4105a45ee1b4c3a43bcf1f3.jpeg"They said I could only sit and eat with them if I showed them my slips of paper," Francis answered Jack. "And I have an issue with that. Think about it: nobody knows who Batman was. His secret identity was his 'slip of paper'. Does that mean he shouldn't have been allowed to work with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman, because he wouldn't tell them who he was? Is he less of a hero for keeping parts of himself hidden like that?"

When Saba showed her slip of paper, he took a look at it. "But there are other ways to prove your worth," he added, a contemplative look crossing his face as he studied the symbols. Then, with quiet confidence, Francis said, "Your word is 'sapphire'."

Mechanics & OOC

Character Sheet

Voice Claim for Francis - Robin (Jesse McCartney)

Voice Claim for Maahes - Mufasa (James Earl Jones)

OOC: -

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Francis King - Lionheart

image.jpeg.dab08741c4105a45ee1b4c3a43bcf1f3.jpeg"They said I could only sit and eat with them if we showed them our slips of paper," Francis answered Jack. "And I have an issue with that. Think about it: nobody knows who Batman was. His secret identity was his 'slip of paper'. Does that mean he shouldn't have been allowed to work with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman, because he wouldn't tell them who he was? Is he less of a hero for keeping parts of himself hidden like that?"

When Saba showed her slip of paper, he took a look at it. "But there are other ways to prove your worth," he added, a contemplative look crossing his face as he studied the symbols. Then, with quiet confidence, Francis said, "Your word is 'sapphire'."

Mechanics & OOC

Character Sheet

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Francis King - Lionheart

image.jpeg.dab08741c4105a45ee1b4c3a43bcf1f3.jpeg"They said I could only sit and eat with them if we showed them our slips of paper," Francis answered Jack. "And I have an issue with that. Think about it: nobody knows who Batman was. His secret identity was his 'slip of paper'. Does that mean he shouldn't have been allowed to work with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman, because he wouldn't tell them who he was? Is he less of a hero for keeping parts of himself hidden like that?"

When Saba showed her slip of paper, he took a look at it. "But there are other ways to prove your worth," he added, a contemplative look crossing his face as he studied the symbols. Then, with quiet confidence, Francis said, "Your secret word is 'sapphire'."

Mechanics & OOC

Character Sheet

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Francis King - Lionheart

image.jpeg.dab08741c4105a45ee1b4c3a43bcf1f3.jpeg"They said I could only sit and eat with them if we showed them our slips of paper," Francis answered Jack. "And I have an issue with that. Think about it: nobody knows who Batman was. His secret identity was his 'slip of paper'. Does that mean he shouldn't have been allowed to work with the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman, because he wouldn't tell them who he was? Is he less of a hero for keeping a personal secret like that?"

When Saba showed her slip of paper, he took a look at it. "But there are other ways to prove your worth," he added, a contemplative look crossing his face as he studied the symbols. Then, with quiet confidence, Francis said, "Your secret word is 'sapphire'."

Mechanics & OOC

Character Sheet