Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

Baldur

Baldur Stonebow Dwarf Ranger 5Baldur(3).jpg.a5cbe35aa8f560308a6e2bd9dfb1e0d6.jpg

image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 (chain shirt) | HP: 49/49 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 15 
Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +5 | Spell DC: 13
Spells Known | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Maybe we just call ourselves The Manticores and drop the mercenary bit. I don't care for that word. It tends to have a negative connotation to it. Most consider a mercenary as someone who will do anything as long as he gets paid for it. I am hoping we will be a little more discerning in our choices.

As for all the rest, you are getting way ahead of yourself. We have no place to work from, so no reception area to hang the head and we do not have a receptionist. We have just got started in this endeavor, we should make sure we are going to be successful before we start hiring people to work for us. So for now, let's stop trying to hire every single person we encounter.

First we would need to find a sponsor, someone to be the face of the group and they would deal with the task of receptionist and talking to potential clients. But it needs to be someone we can trust to not get us into anything criminal.

I was thinking, my family runs a successful construction business and is located just outside of the city. Perhaps they would sponsor us or possibly have some ideas on who might be willing. They are always looking out for good business deals and might be willing.

But I do like the idea of mounting the head and saving it until we have a base of operations and the spikes and rug idea. Providing I did a good enough job salvaging them to allow for stuff and turning into a rug.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Heavy Crossbow
Off Hand: Heavy Crossbow

Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Manipulate:

Racial ability - Colossus Slayer: it target is hit by a weapon and is below maximum hit points it takes an additional 1d8 once per turn.

Draidden

Draidden

Baldur

Baldur Stonebow Dwarf Ranger 5Baldur(3).jpg.a5cbe35aa8f560308a6e2bd9dfb1e0d6.jpg

Maybe we just call ourselves The Manticores and drop the mercenary bit. I don't care for that word. It tends to have a negative connotation to it. Most consider a mercenary as someone who will do anything as long as he gets paid for it. I am hoping we will be a little more discerning in our choices.

As for all the rest, you are getting way ahead of yourself. We have no place to work from, so no reception area to hang the head and we do not have a receptionist. We have just got started in this endeavor, we should make sure we are going to be successful before we start hiring people to work for us. So for now, let's stop trying to hire every single person we encounter.

First we would need to find a sponsor, someone to be the face of the group and they would deal with the task of receptionist and talking to potential clients. But it needs to be someone we can trust to not get us into anything criminal.

I was thinking, my family runs a successful construction business and is located just outside of the city. Perhaps they would sponsor us or possibly have some ideas on who might be willing. They are always looking out for good business deals and might be willing.

Mechanics

Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Manipulate:

Racial ability - Colossus Slayer: it target is hit by a weapon and is below maximum hit points it takes an additional 1d8 once per turn.

Draidden

Draidden

Baldur

Mechanics

Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Manipulate: