Edit History

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

PC

Gwydion Black Human Rogue 5https://www.dandwiki.com/w/images/3/3a/Daring_swashbuckler.jpg

image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 17 (Studded leather and dual wielding) | HP: 33/33 | Initiative: +5 | Passive Perception: 15 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

The rogue returns to their table with the small beer he earned with his fumbled leap and a larger tankard to keep him occupied.

"I think our wizard likes to wander," Gwydion says as Ky meanders over to the occult dwarf. "My father was the same way. Wise to keep an eye on her, is my experience. Tend to wander into trouble as often as not. But, you can't stop 'em wandering."

He leans back in his chair. "We could just set up shop here. No rent to pay, but we'll have to stay up to date with our bar tab. Anyway, people would always know where to find us and it would be... Discreet. They're not here to deal with us, just have a friendly drink, eh?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Rapier
Off Hand: shortsword

Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect

PC

Gwydion Black Human Rogue 5https://www.dandwiki.com/w/images/3/3a/Daring_swashbuckler.jpg

image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 17 (Studded leather and dual wielding) | HP: 33/33 | Initiative: +5 | Passive Perception: 15 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

The rogue returns to their table with the small beer he earned with his fumbled leap and a larger tankard to keep him occupied.

"I think I wizard likes to wander," Gwydion says as Ky meanders over to the occult dwarf. "My father was the same way. Wise to keep an eye on her, is my experience. Tend to wander into trouble as often as not. But, you can't stop 'em wandering."

He leans back in his chair. "We could just set up shop here. No rent to pay, but we'll have to stay up to date with our bar tab. Anyway, people would always know where to find us and it would be... Discreet. They're not here to deal with us, just have a friendly drink, eh?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Rapier
Off Hand: shortsword

Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.