Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

EDITED 11OCT (to account for Sal's changed location & learning Summoner Action Economy):

Mud & Cyntheria. Melee Turn 1.

Since Mr. Mud is a "doll," I'm assuming that Cyntheria carries him in a backpack of sorts. So until further guidance, I'll move the two of them together and assume that they are in the same space.

M&C:

Action 1: Stride SW 5 SW 15 W 20 NW 25. This should put them in square H12 having triggered no AoO.

Action 2 & 3 Act Together (2A) You and your eidolon act as one. Either you or your eidolon takes an action or activity using the same number of actions as Act Together, and the other takes a single action.  So x2 Actions for Cyntheria, x1 Action for Mr. Mud

Cyntheria: Act Together (2A)

Actions 2a & 2b Strike. Fists. +8/+3 1d8+4.

NB: I roll "crits" as a reroll of damage rather than "double," that is, 1d8+4 + (1d8+4) rather than 2x(1d8+4).

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 so crits on effective AC of 13 or worse).

Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Mr Mud: Act Together (1A)

Mr. Mud casts Protect Companion cantrip (1A) on Cyntheria.

Ignore rolls below relating to Telekinetic Projectile. Also ignore 'flanking' in the roll text, but note that the roll values do not reflect any flanking bonus as that would apply to the target's AC, not the attack roll modifier.

Vedast

Vedast

EDITED 11OCT (to account for Sal's changed location & learning Summoner Action Economy):

Since Mr. Mud is a "doll," I'm assuming that Cyntheria carries him in a backpack of sorts. So until further guidance, I'll move the two of them together and assume that they are in the same space.

M&C:

Action 1: Stride SW 5 SW 15 W 20 NW 25. This should put them in square H12 having triggered no AoO.

Action 2 & 3 Act Together (2A) You and your eidolon act as one. Either you or your eidolon takes an action or activity using the same number of actions as Act Together, and the other takes a single action.  So x2 Actions for Cyntheria, x1 Action for Mr. Mud

Cyntheria: Act Together (2A)

Actions 2a & 2b Strike. Fists. +8/+3 1d8+4.

NB: I roll "crits" as a reroll of damage rather than "double," that is, 1d8+4 + (1d8+4) rather than 2x(1d8+4).

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 so crits on effective AC of 13 or worse).

Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Mr Mud: Act Together (1A)

Mr. Mud casts Protect Companion cantrip (1A) on Cyntheria.

Ignore rolls below relating to Telekinetic Projectile.

Vedast

Vedast

Contingent on VennDygrem's concurrence (Starhawk approved in the OOC).

I don't know how Summoners & Eidolons work, but there is only a single "counter" for them on the map, so I guess they move as a unit? Anyway, I'm assuming that for this post. PS on subsequent reading, it seems that they don't act entirely independently. So if the Eidolon Strikes twice, Mud can only use a single action? That is, by using "Act Together" for 2A having moved? If that is the case, then Mud will cast the 1A "Protect Companion" cantrip in lieu of the Telekinetic Projectile.

M&C:

Action 1: Stride SW 5 SW 15 W 20 NW 25. This should put them in square H12 having triggered no AoO. They should get a flanking bonus from Sal who certainly can threaten the Tombstone Troll with her claws (see conditions for flanking). This should give a -2 to AC.

Cyntheria:

Actions 2 & 3. Strike. Fists. +8/+3 1d8+4.

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 vs. target's AC-2 due to flanking (so crits on effective AC of 13 or worse). Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Mr Mud:

Actions 2 & 3. casts Telekinetic Projectile cantrip. Spell attack +8, damage 1d6+4 (Later Edit: or Protect Companion see above).

Target: contingent. If the Tombstone Troll just attacked by Cyntheria is still standing, then attack that one. If that one is dropped, then target the one just inside the door: it would seem one has LoS from H12 to F8. Obviously hoping to lure that one back out of the tower.

Vedast

Vedast

I don't know how Summoners & Eidolons work, but there is only a single "counter" for them on the map, so I guess they move as a unit? Anyway, I'm assuming that for this post. PS on subsequent reading, it seems that they don't act entirely independently. So if the Eidolon Strikes twice, Mud can only use a single action? That is, by using "Act Together" for 2A having moved? If that is the case, then Mud will cast the 1A "Protect Companion" cantrip in lieu of the Telekinetic Projectile.

M&C:

Action 1: Stride SW 5 SW 15 W 20 NW 25. This should put them in square H12 having triggered no AoO. They should get a flanking bonus from Sal who certainly can threaten the Tombstone Troll with her claws (see conditions for flanking). This should give a -2 to AC.

Cyntheria:

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 vs. target's AC-2 due to flanking (so crits on effective AC of 13 or worse). Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Mr Mud:

Actions 2 & 3. casts Telekinetic Projectile cantrip. Spell attack +8, damage 1d6+4

Target: contingent. If the Tombstone Troll just attacked by Cyntheria is still standing, then attack that one. If that one is dropped, then target the one just inside the door: it would seem one has LoS from H12 to F8. Obviously hoping to lure that one back out of the tower.

Vedast

Vedast

I don't know how Summoners & Eidolons work, but there is only a single "counter" for them on the map, so I guess they move as a unit? Anyway, I'm assuming that for this post.

M&C:

Cyntheria:

Mr Mud:

Actions 2 & 3. casts Telekinetic Projectile cantrip. Spell attack +8, damage 1d6+4

Vedast

Vedast

I don't know how Summoners & Eidolons work, but there is only a single "counter" for them on the map, so I guess they move as a unit? Anyway, I'm assuming that for this post.

M&C:

Cyntheria:

Mr. Mud: Will post after seeing Cyntheria's results.

Actions 2 & 3. Mr Mud casts Telekinetic Projectile cantrip. Spell attack +8, damage 1d6+4

Target: contingent. If the Tombstone Troll is still standing, then attack that one. If that one is dropped, then target the one just inside the door: it would seem one has LoS from H12 to F8. Obviously hoping to lure that one back out of the tower.

Vedast

Vedast

M&C:

Cyntheria:

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 vs. target's AC-2 due to flanking. Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Actions 2 & 3. Mr Mud casts Telekinetic Projectile cantrip. Spell attack +8, damage 1d6+4

Target: contingent. If the Tombstone Troll is still standing, then attack that one. If that one is dropped, then target the one just inside the door: it would seem one has LoS from H12 to F8. Obviously hoping to lure that one back out of the tower.

Vedast

Vedast

M&C:

Cyntheria:

Attack #1 by Cyntheria is a 23 vs. target's AC-2 due to flanking. Attack #2 was certainly a crit. So total damage is either 21 or 33.

Target: contingent. If the Tombstone Troll is still standing, then attack that one. If that one is dropped, then target the one just inside the door: it would seem one has LoS from H12 to F8.

Vedast

Vedast

M&C:

Cyntheria:

Mr. Mud: Will post after seeing Cyntheria's rolls.