Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

41 minutes ago, Delia2531 said:

The default position is still 'disallowed' but this bullet gives you scope to ask for a feat to be included. Feats from PF need to be requested individually, and we add the approved ones to the House Rules section. If you've used a PF feat that isn't on the approved list, and you intend to submit the build for review, then you need to request approval for the feat too.

We're just asking players to make sure the build ends up in a character they want to play before requesting a rule review, rather than request a review for an idea that then never makes it to a finished build because the finished build didn't do what had been hoped.

Understood, but I actually don't think the list of approved PF Feats is actually up to date. There's like only 2 PF Feats currently listed, and there are multiple apps, including one of my own that have been approved. Anyways, thanks for clarification either way.

Given that firearms are allowed, taking gunsmithing just lets me craft them.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

40 minutes ago, Delia2531 said:

The default position is still 'disallowed' but this bullet gives you scope to ask for a feat to be included. Feats from PF need to be requested individually, and we add the approved ones to the House Rules section. If you've used a PF feat that isn't on the approved list, and you intend to submit the build for review, then you need to request approval for the feat too.

We're just asking players to make sure the build ends up in a character they want to play before requesting a rule review, rather than request a review for an idea that then never makes it to a finished build because the finished build didn't do what had been hoped.

Understood, but I actually don't think the list of approved PF Feats is actually up to date. There's like only 2 PF Feats currently listed, and there are multiple apps, including one of my own that have been approved. Anyways, thanks for clarification either way.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

36 minutes ago, Delia2531 said:

Understood, but I actually don't think the list of approved PF Feats is actually up to date. There's like only 2 PF Feats currently listed, and there are multiple apps, including one of my own that have been approved.

The list hasn't been updated since Posted September 23, 2023 (edited)