Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

9 minutes ago, Grudge said:

Noticed it when I was looking for Goliath and a few more (haven't looked into that particular part that often) Might consider it for my unarmed character since some Brawler-like class (Urban Barbarian again) would have fewer stats to look for (Basically Str, Con and boost 1 more). Here thanks to Warblade I really do need Charisma or Intelligence. Although honestly, I placed my extra points in Charisma since the book told me that is thematically appropriate for Warblade then in the first 3 levels hits me with 2 bonuses based on Intelligence, I'm seriously thinking scrapping Charisma and going into Intelligence.

Yes, hence the Primordial Giant template LA +0 can be applied to any giant (Half-ogre template) which helps negate the mental disadvantages at the cost of 4 str, 2 con.

Oslecamo Storm Giant is also an approved source. You could be a Primordial Storm Giant.

Also the FAQ section, if you choose not to take "growth" instead you remain the same size, but gain +2 in a physical ability score.
I don't want to grow!
If a monster class would make you grow but you would rather stay in your previous size, you may instead simply gain a +2 to a physical stat of your choice. This includes changeable growths like the elemental classes have, but once done the decision is permanent.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

9 minutes ago, Grudge said:

Noticed it when I was looking for Goliath and a few more (haven't looked into that particular part that often) Might consider it for my unarmed character since some Brawler-like class (Urban Barbarian again) would have fewer stats to look for (Basically Str, Con and boost 1 more). Here thanks to Warblade I really do need Charisma or Intelligence. Although honestly, I placed my extra points in Charisma since the book told me that is thematically appropriate for Warblade then in the first 3 levels hits me with 2 bonuses based on Intelligence, I'm seriously thinking scrapping Charisma and going into Intelligence.

Yes, hence the Primordial Giant template LA +0 can be applied to any giant (Half-ogre template) which helps negate the mental disadvantages at the cost of 4 str, 2 con.

Oslecamo Storm Giant is also an approved source. You could be a Primordial Storm Giant.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

6 minutes ago, Grudge said: