Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

lol. Yeah since I am a fan of pathfinder and 3.5 as well has PF/3.5 Hybrid games when I see other players using ideas that are intriguing, I tend to take note for my own potential use in the future. I also understand things that can be broken, even in 3.5 and dragon magazine content. Like playing a Grell or Yochlol with 8+ tentacle attacks and so on. Or the Troll with the Fighter acf Pugilist special options.

Iron Jaw: Whenever the pugilist suffers nonlethal damage, the damage is reduced by a number equal to the pugilist's Constitution bonus. The pugilist also gains a +1 bonus to saves to resist any attack that would leave her stunned.

Shake it Off: The pugilist develops non-lethal damage only and reduces the duration of all stunning effects by 1 round, with a minimum of 1 round. The pugilist can take this ability multiple times; its effects stack.

As for PF content. Look at the Shikigami feat chain. You can throw an improvised weapon and treat it 3x larger than it's original size. My halfling throws rocks that deal like 1d6 damage, And with the Rogue Archetypes, being able to throw a 4d6 bomb and sneak attack with it for another 4d6 if I move 10' in a round.

Or 3.5 Playing an awakened diminutive spider warlock|rogue and you can sneak attack with a hideous blow (bite)

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

lol. Yeah since I am a fan of pathfinder and 3.5 as well has PF/3.5 Hybrid games when I see other players using ideas that are intriguing, I tend to take note for my own potential use in the future. I also understand things that can be broken, even in 3.5 and dragon magazine content. Like playing a Grell or Yochlol with 8+ tentacle attacks and so on. Or the Troll with the Fighter acf Pugilist special options.

Iron Jaw: Whenever the pugilist suffers nonlethal damage, the damage is reduced by a number equal to the pugilist's Constitution bonus. The pugilist also gains a +1 bonus to saves to resist any attack that would leave her stunned.

Shake it Off: The pugilist develops non-lethal damage only and reduces the duration of all stunning effects by 1 round, with a minimum of 1 round. The pugilist can take this ability multiple times; its effects stack.

As for PF content. Look at the Shikigami feat chain. You can throw an improvised weapon and treat it 3x larger than it's original size. My halfling throws rocks that deal like 1d6 damage, And with the Rogue Archetypes, being able to throw a 4d6 bomb and sneak attack with it for another 4d6 if I move 10' in a round.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior