Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

32 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Get you some Strongarm Bracers. Those let you wield weapons up to one size larger than you without penalties and no need to try and parse the Monkey Grip feat (plus it saves you a feat slot). This item is how my dwarf barbarian wields an alchemical gold bashing shield. (alchemical gold weapons are one effective size larger)

1. He's only level 3, 2. They cost 6,000 Gp. 3. They do not stack with powerful build.
The effect of these bracers doesn’t stack with the powerful build trait (such as that possessed by the goliath race).

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

29 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Get you some Strongarm Bracers. Those let you wield weapons up to one size larger than you without penalties and no need to try and parse the Monkey Grip feat (plus it saves you a feat slot). This item is how my dwarf barbarian wields an alchemical gold bashing shield. (alchemical gold weapons are one effective size larger)

1. He's only level 3, and they cost 6,000 Gp. Although he can use his free retraining should the character get the gold to buy it later.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

28 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

1. He's only level 3, and they cost 6,000 Gp