Edit History

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

Here's a quote I found that might supersede A&EG, at least partially:

Cost (Link to SRD page)

This value is the weapon’s cost in gold pieces (gp) or silver pieces (sp). The cost includes miscellaneous gear that goes with the weapon.

This cost is the same for a Small or Medium version of the weapon. A Large version costs twice the listed price.

Weight (Link)

This column gives the weight of a Medium version of the weapon. Halve this number for Small weapons and double it for Large weapons.

It doesn't offer any solutions for Huge+ or Tiny-, however.

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

Here's a quote I found that might supersede A&EG, at least partially:

Cost (Link to SRD page)

This value is the weapon’s cost in gold pieces (gp) or silver pieces (sp). The cost includes miscellaneous gear that goes with the weapon.

This cost is the same for a Small or Medium version of the weapon. A Large version costs twice the listed price.

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

Here's a quote I found that might supersede A&EG:

Cost (Link to SRD page)

Faeryl_

Faeryl_

Here's a quote I found that might supersede A&EG:

Cost (Link to SRD page)