Edit History

ifreedman

ifreedman

No idea what Wilder will be doing past Level 20! Probably wandering the world, exploring, meeting people. But to be honest, his HP are so low that I'm not sure he'll live to L20.

BTW, are any of you finding it hard to process / figure out the changes between the original and remaster of the rules? I think they're mostly the same, but it's tricky to figure out. I know my cantrips scale differently, the feats have different level pre-reqs. Maybe there's more.

Also, anyone care to take a guess of how long we've been on this same map? I know I could look it up, but I'd rather guess and see how close I can get. My guess is...

Show this

that we've been on this map since August of 2023

ifreedman

ifreedman

No idea what Wilder will be doing past Level 20! Probably wandering the world, exploring, meeting people. But to be honest, his HP are so low that I'm not sure he'll live to L20.

BTW, are any of you finding it hard to process / figure out the changes between the original and remaster of the rules? I think they're mostly the same, but it's tricky to figure out. I know my spells scale differently, the feats have different level pre-reqs. Maybe there's more.

Also, anyone care to take a guess of how long we've been on this same map? I know I could look it up, but I'd rather guess and see how close I can get. My guess is...

Show this

ifreedman

ifreedman

BTW, are any of you finding it hard to process / figure out the changes between the original and remaster of the rules? I think they're mostly the same, but it's tricky to figure out. I know my spells scale differently, the feats have different level pre-reqs. Maybe there's more.

Also, anyone care to take a guess of how long we've been on this same map? I know I could look it up, but I'd rather guess and see how close I can get. My guess is

Show this

ifreedman

ifreedman

Also, anyone care to take a guess of how long we've been on this same map? I know I could look it up, but I'd rather guess and see how close I can get. My guess is

[spoiler]that we've been on this same map since August of 2023.[/spoiler]