Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

so I need to be told of this idea of session 0 to gage where the players and Dm want to see the game go so I thought I get some input for you all( yes even you lurking @Sohala)

This setting is mostly empty. I will be filling it as we play, if anyone wants to flesh out any of the race's lands(elves dwarves trolls dwarfs and the mysterious lizard people) you are welcome to.

So there is a lot of space here to play in so some direction for me to prepare what is next would help.

So there are three settings: Shadowrun where you would be effectively runners doing jobs against the big crops corp spying on one another between races or even each other big business to get products to market.

Gamma World: Max Mad End of World with a band of roaming mutant gangs or killer robots got crazy with no purpose. Exploding old burn-out bases or going underground to the metal tunnels to find the loose tech from ages ago and try not to blow yourselves up in the process.

PF: closer to normal PF adventuring on only landmass with magic and all tech stops, would be a combo of magic and tech items discarded unable to be used on the landmass.

Now the main plot: get off this planet or be prepared to get off when the planet comes back into normal space in about 18 years.

Right now you need to find:

Time jump Ring: drop in an entry over the ocean

puddle jumper: drop over the ocean

necromancer fighter: drop over the ocean

Their beacons should be active unless someone removed them or is blocking them....

The other 2 projects are:

Capt wants to be known for his SOC as a wizard and plans in place to try to make that happens. That just makes things easier to get things done here.

To build a multiple merging ship from the rewarded ships from careers. This may take many years to complete and the first step is to get the AI that assigns the ship to agree to change the stock ship and follow nonstandard ship building.

But after the above what else are you looking to run?

wrathgon

wrathgon

so I need to be told of this idea of session 0 to gage where the players and Dm want to see the game go so I thought I get some input for you all( yes even you lurking @Sohala)

This setting is mostly empty. I will be filling it as we play, if anyone wants to flesh out any of the race's lands(elves dwarves trolls dwarfs and the mysterious lizard people) you are welcome to.