Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

On This Magetag, the 23rd Day of Brookgreen,
in the 351st Year After the Cataclysm
(Tuesday, March 23, 351 AC)

The 3rd Day of the Campaign - Early Evening

The Crowd—Village Square

Ser Becklin gives Darrett a few orders, a salute that he returns, and then heads off with Cudgel. Darrett heads towards the wharf with the Mayor.

Ser Artanis, Coltan, and Mery—and whoever else wants to go—head back towards Thornwall Keep to retrieve the box Ser Becklin requested as well as your prisoner, in the case of Ser Artanis, and to check where Jeyev is, in the case of Mery and Coltan. The three spit off at the fork in the road heading towards the River Gate and up to the tower.

Ser Artanis at Thornwall Keep

When Ser Artanis and Modri (and any others, if any) enters the keep’s foyer,

they can hear voices up on the third floor.

Jeyev Veldrews   “ . . . here to get you out! Your commander better have a bag and a half of gold for me when I get you back to them,” you a man’s voice—you quickly recognize it as Jeyev’s. “Get up! Come on!”

Lt. Dame Michelle Folketh   “Unhand me, you honorless mercenary cur!” you hear the voice of the lieutenant.

“This is not the time for jokes, lieutenant,” Jeyev growls dangerously. “We don’t have time, and I’m not going to waste it arguing with a stupid, stubborn shrew! Now get up, or I’ll drag you out of here by that scraggly blonde hair of yours kicking and screaming. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“I may be unarmed, but it’s your funeral if you underestimate me, you disgraced oath-forsaker!” Lieutenant Folketh, barks back. “I am in the custody of the Knight of the Greenshield, Ser Artanis Brightblade, and unlike you, I shan’t scoff nor flout the conditions of my surrender! If the town is overrun, the Knight of the Greenshield dies or abandons his custody, and my men rescue me, then, and only then shall I return to my duty. Until then, I shall stay right here. I see none of my men here, and as an officer—and more importantly, as a knight—it is beneath my station and my honor to attempt escape.”

With a loud clank, you hear a gauntlet-clad glove smack her. “F*** your useless honor, you stupid bitch! A man can live a minute or two without air, a few days without water, a few weeks without food, but an entire lifetime without honor. F*** honor and f*** you! Now get up and OOOF!”

As you look up to the third floor, you see Jeyev crash against the thick, stone railing separating him from a 50-foot fall.

Doo Dhupih BivYou Stupid Bitch!” Jeyev says, holding his face—and you can see blood dripping down his hands in rivulets—Doo vwog wai dozeYou broke my nose!”

From your vantage point, you can barely see the lieutenant standing in the doorway of the room Ser Becklin locked her in with her hands on her hips, looking murderous. She hocks a mouthful of loogie and spits a huge wad of bloody spit at him. You hear one of her teeth plink off his armor. As he gets up, she takes up a fighting stance to defend herself. “You have approximately 10 seconds to try to vanquish me, cur,” she says with a smile, seeing you all headed up, “. . . If you can!”

Jeyev jumps to his feet and slashes at her with his sword. She leaps over the strike, flips on his shoulders and lands on the stone railing, facing him, giving his head a spinning kick. She maintains her stance. He slashes at her again, earning himself another kick as she flips back into her room and kicks him at the railing again.

For the first time, you hear her cry out as he gets a lucky strike in with his sword, but another clang of armor sounds as he’s launched out of the room and into the hall again. When he gets up, he notices Artanis and tries to lie. “Oh! Gods be praised! The prisoner’s trying to escape! She killed these two guards! Help me subdue her!”

There are indeed two dead guards at the door. However, the same key on the ring that you saw Ser Becklin lock the door with is now hanging off Jeyev’s belt loop.

“Ser Artanis! Modri!” Ser Michelle, says from within her room, “Help me as you promised . . . please!” Although she tries to turn it into a request, you can tell she’s used to commanding others with practiced ease—and you both feel almost compelledSee note below about “Assault Orders”, in OOC, below.! You can see that she’s got a bloody gash on her side where his sword slashed her. Her blue dress—Ser Becklin’s—is slashed there and soaked through with oozing blood.

In the distance, you can just begin to hear the collective clash of armor, swords, yelling, fighting and the marching of an army inching closer and closer to Vogler.

Statblocks
  • Jeyev Veldrews. Armor Class 15 (studded leather) | Hit Points 65/65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +2, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +2, WIS +0, CHA +2 | Saving Throws Str +4, Dex +5, Wis +2 | Skills Athletics +4, Deception +4 | Senses passive Perception 10
    • Reactions: Parry. Jeyev adds 2 to his AC against one melee attack that would hit him. To do so, Jeyev must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon (he is).
  • Lt. Dame Michelle Folketh. Armor Class 12 | Hit Points 39/65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +3, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +2, CHA +1 | Saving Throws Dex +4, Wis +4 | Skills Athletics +5, Perception +4 | Senses passive Perception 14
    • Draconic Devotion. While the officer can see a Dragon that isn’t hostile to it, the officer has advantage on attack rolls.

• Assault Orders (Recharge 5–6). The officer shouts orders and targets up to two other creatures within 60 feet of itself. If a target has the Draconic Devotion trait and can hear the officer, the target can use its reaction to make one melee attack.

Mery and Coltan at the River Gate

Right about when Mery and Coltan (and anyone that goes with them) walk through the River Gate,

they can hear the loud, unmistakable clash of armor and fighting coming from the barred windows of the keep towering above them.

Hooded Figure   Pounding hooves sound as a mercenary of the Ironclad Regiment rides toward the River Gate. As she nears, she yells, “They’re coming! Evacuate now! The Dragon Ar—” The message is cut short as a squat, hooded figure launches from the nearby clifftops and slams into the rider’s back, sending horse and rider tumbling.

In the far distance, you can just begin to hear the collective clash of armor, swords, yelling, fighting and the marching of an army inching closer and closer to Vogler.

Statblocks
  • Baaz Draconian. Armor Class 14 (natural armor) | Hit Points 22/22 (4d8 + 4) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +1, DEX +0, CON +1, INT –1, WIS –1, CHA +0 | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
    • Controlled Fall. When the draconian falls and isn't incapacitated, it subtracts up to 100 feet from the fall when calculating the fall's damage.
    • Death Throes. When the draconian is reduced to 0 hit points, its body turns to stone and releases a petrifying gas. Each creature within 5 feet of the draconian must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be restrained as it begins to turn to stone. The restrained creature must repeat the saving throw at the end of its next turn. On a success, the effect ends; otherwise the creature is petrified for 1 minute. After 1 minute, the body of the draconian crumbles to dust.
    • Draconic Devotion. While the draconian can see a Dragon that isn’t hostile to it, the draconian has advantage on attack rolls.
  • Riding HorseRiding Horse. Armor Class 10 | Hit Points 1/13 (2d10 + 2) | Speed 60 ft. | STR +3, DEX +0, CON +1, INT –1, WIS +0, CHA –2 | Senses passive Perception 10
  • Scout. Armor Class 13 (leather armor) | Hit Points 6/16 (3d8 + 3) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +0, DEX +2, CON +1, INT +0, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Skills Nature +4, Perception +5, Stealth +6, Survival +5 | Senses passive Perception 15
    • Ironclad Regiment Mercenary ScoutKeen Hearing and Sight. The scout has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or sight.

At the Wharf

Anyone who wants to help at the Wharf goes with the Mayor and Darrett to the wharf.

They begin organizing things and the first of the evacuees begins trickling in. First a few, then tens and the dozen—all lining up, trying to remain calm.

The villagers remain eerily quiet as they begin lowering themselves into the boats. Somewhere in the line is Lord Bakaris, his son, Bakaris the Younger, and a veritable platoon of goons, each carrying what is obviously not their own belongings, but the rule is one case per person, and the Mayor begrudgingly honors the letter of the rule, if not its spirit—if only to keep things orderly and efficient.

Winged Hooded Figures   Panic washes over the crowd as cloaked figures emerge at the edge of the cliff above Vogler. The figures linger for a moment, then step off the edge. Wings sweep from beneath their cloaks, slowing their descent into the village.

In the far distance, you can just begin to hear the collective clash of armor, swords, yelling, fighting and the marching of an army inching closer and closer to Vogler.

Statblocks
  • Kapak Draconian. Armor Class 15 (natural armor) | Hit Points 39/39 (6d8 + 12) | Speed 40 ft., climb 40 ft. | STR +0, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Saving Throws Dex +5 | Skills Deception +4, Perception +3, Stealth +7 | Damage Immunities poison | Condition Immunities poisoned | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
    • Death Throes. When the draconian is reduced to 0 hit points, it dissolves into acid that splashes on those around it. Each creature within 5 feet of the draconian must succeed on a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw or be covered in acid for 1 minute. A creature covered in the acid takes 7 (2d6) acid damage at the start of each of its turns. A creature can use its action to scrape or wash the acid off itself or another creature.
    • Glide. When the draconian falls and isn’t incapacitated, it subtracts up to 100 feet from the fall when calculating the fall’s damage, and it can move up to 2 feet horizontally for every 1 foot it descends.
OOC

Moving the Game along. Decimus, Modri (went with Artanis), Hunni, and Merituuli, you can choose to go to any of the three, but choose one: Ser Artanis at Thornwall Keep, Mery & Coltan at the River Gate, or The Wharf.

I figured Ser Artanis and company began dashing up the stairs almost as soon as he realized something was happening, so you can join the fray on the third floor right now. You had to dash up a large spiral staircase that circles the whole keep, which is why she said “You have approximately 10 seconds”.

For Ser Artanis and Modri, specifically, the Lieutenant has used one of her features:

Assault Orders (Recharge 5–6). The officer shouts orders and targets up to two other creatures within 60 feet of itself. If a target can hear the officer, the target can use its reaction to make one melee attack.

Both Mery and Coltan (and anyone who joins them) are within 30 feet of the attack on the rider.

Everyone has “Initiative”, but it’s up to you what you want to do. If you choose to fight, or talk, or run away, whatever.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Ser Becklin gives Darrett a few orders, a salute that he returns, and then heads off with Cudgel. Darrett heads towards the wharf with the Mayor.

Ser Artanis, Coltan, and Mery—and whoever else wants to go—head back towards Thornwall Keep to retrieve the box Ser Becklin requested as well as your prisoner, in the case of Ser Artanis, and to check where Jeyev is, in the case of Mery and Coltan. The three spit off at the fork in the road heading towards the River Gate and up to the tower.

Jeyev Veldrews   “ . . . here to get you out! Your commander better have a bag and a half of gold for me when I get you back to them,” you a man’s voice—you quickly recognize it as Jeyev’s. “Get up! Come on!”

Lt. Dame Michelle Folketh   “Unhand me, you honorless mercenary cur!” you hear the voice of the lieutenant.

“This is not the time for jokes, lieutenant,” Jeyev growls dangerously. “We don’t have time, and I’m not going to waste it arguing with a stupid, stubborn shrew! Now get up, or I’ll drag you out of here by that scraggly blonde hair of yours kicking and screaming. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“I may be unarmed, but it’s your funeral if you underestimate me, you disgraced oath-forsaker!” Lieutenant Folketh, barks back. “I am in the custody of the Knight of the Greenshield, Ser Artanis Brightblade, and unlike you, I shan’t scoff nor flout the conditions of my surrender! If the town is overrun, the Knight of the Greenshield dies or abandons his custody, and my men rescue me, then, and only then shall I return to my duty. Until then, I shall stay right here. I see none of my men here, and as an officer—and more importantly, as a knight—it is beneath my station and my honor to attempt escape.”

With a loud clank, you hear a gauntlet-clad glove smack her. “F*** your useless honor, you stupid bitch! A man can live a minute or two without air, a few days without water, a few weeks without food, but an entire lifetime without honor. F*** honor and f*** you! Now get up and OOOF!”

As you look up to the third floor, you see Jeyev crash against the thick, stone railing separating him from a 50-foot fall.

Doo Dhupih BivYou Stupid Bitch!” Jeyev says, holding his face—and you can see blood dripping down his hands in rivulets—Doo vwog wai dozeYou broke my nose!”

From your vantage point, you can barely see the lieutenant standing in the doorway of the room Ser Becklin locked her in with her hands on her hips, looking murderous. She hocks a mouthful of loogie and spits a huge wad of bloody spit at him. You hear one of her teeth plink off his armor. As he gets up, she takes up a fighting stance to defend herself. “You have approximately 10 seconds to try to vanquish me, cur,” she says with a smile, seeing you all headed up, “. . . If you can!”

Jeyev jumps to his feet and slashes at her with his sword. She leaps over the strike, flips on his shoulders and lands on the stone railing, facing him, giving his head a spinning kick. She maintains her stance. He slashes at her again, earning himself another kick as she flips back into her room and kicks him at the railing again.

For the first time, you hear her cry out as he gets a lucky strike in with his sword, but another clang of armor sounds as he’s launched out of the room and into the hall again. When he gets up, he notices Artanis and tries to lie. “Oh! Gods be praised! The prisoner’s trying to escape! She killed these two guards! Help me subdue her!”

There are indeed two dead guards at the door. However, the same key on the ring that you saw Ser Becklin lock the door with is now hanging off Jeyev’s belt loop.

“Ser Artanis! Modri!” Ser Michelle, says from within her room, “Help me as you promised . . . please!” Although she tries to turn it into a request, you can tell she’s used to commanding others with practiced ease—and you both feel almost compelledSee note below about “Assault Orders”, in OOC, below.! You can see that she’s got a bloody gash on her side where his sword slashed her. Her blue dress—Ser Becklin’s—is slashed there and soaked through with oozing blood.

In the distance, you can just begin to hear the collective clash of armor, swords, yelling, fighting and the marching of an army inching closer and closer to Vogler.

Statblocks
  • Jeyev Veldrews. Armor Class 15 (studded leather) | Hit Points 65/65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +2, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +2, WIS +0, CHA +2 | Saving Throws Str +4, Dex +5, Wis +2 | Skills Athletics +4, Deception +4 | Senses passive Perception 10
    • Reactions: Parry. Jeyev adds 2 to his AC against one melee attack that would hit him. To do so, Jeyev must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon (he is).
  • Lt. Dame Michelle Folketh. Armor Class 12 | Hit Points 39/65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +3, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +2, CHA +1 | Saving Throws Dex +4, Wis +4 | Skills Athletics +5, Perception +4 | Senses passive Perception 14
    • Draconic Devotion. While the officer can see a Dragon that isn’t hostile to it, the officer has advantage on attack rolls.

• Assault Orders (Recharge 5–6). The officer shouts orders and targets up to two other creatures within 60 feet of itself. If a target has the Draconic Devotion trait and can hear the officer, the target can use its reaction to make one melee attack.

Right about when Mery and Coltan (and anyone that goes with them) walk through the River Gate,

they can hear the loud, unmistakable clash of armor and fighting coming from the barred windows of the keep towering above them.

Hooded Figure   Pounding hooves sound as a mercenary of the Ironclad Regiment rides toward the River Gate. As she nears, she yells, “They’re coming! Evacuate now! The Dragon Ar—” The message is cut short as a squat, hooded figure launches from the nearby clifftops and slams into the rider’s back, sending horse and rider tumbling.

Statblocks
  • Baaz Draconian. Armor Class 14 (natural armor) | Hit Points 22/22 (4d8 + 4) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +1, DEX +0, CON +1, INT –1, WIS –1, CHA +0 | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
    • Controlled Fall. When the draconian falls and isn't incapacitated, it subtracts up to 100 feet from the fall when calculating the fall's damage.
    • Death Throes. When the draconian is reduced to 0 hit points, its body turns to stone and releases a petrifying gas. Each creature within 5 feet of the draconian must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be restrained as it begins to turn to stone. The restrained creature must repeat the saving throw at the end of its next turn. On a success, the effect ends; otherwise the creature is petrified for 1 minute. After 1 minute, the body of the draconian crumbles to dust.
    • Draconic Devotion. While the draconian can see a Dragon that isn’t hostile to it, the draconian has advantage on attack rolls.
  • Riding HorseRiding Horse. Armor Class 10 | Hit Points 1/13 (2d10 + 2) | Speed 60 ft. | STR +3, DEX +0, CON +1, INT –1, WIS +0, CHA –2 | Senses passive Perception 10
  • Scout. Armor Class 13 (leather armor) | Hit Points 16/16 (3d8 + 3) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +0, DEX +2, CON +1, INT +0, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Skills Nature +4, Perception +5, Stealth +6, Survival +5 | Senses passive Perception 15
    • Ironclad Regiment Mercenary ScoutKeen Hearing and Sight. The scout has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or sight.

At the Wharf

Anyone who wants to help at the Wharf goes with the Mayor and Darrett to the wharf.

They begin organizing things and the first of the evacuees begins trickling in. First a few, then tens and the dozen—all lining up, trying to remain calm.

The villagers remain eerily quiet as they begin lowering themselves into the boats. Somewhere in the line is Lord Bakaris, his son, Bakaris the Younger, and a veritable platoon of goons, each carrying what is obviously not their own belongings, but the rule is one case per person, and the Mayor begrudgingly honors the letter of the rule, if not its spirit—if only to keep things orderly and efficient.

Winged Hooded Figures   Panic washes over the crowd as cloaked figures emerge at the edge of the cliff above Vogler. The figures linger for a moment, then step off the edge. Wings sweep from beneath their cloaks, slowing their descent into the village.

Statblocks
  • Kapak Draconian. Armor Class 15 (natural armor) | Hit Points 39/39 (6d8 + 12) | Speed 40 ft., climb 40 ft. | STR +0, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Saving Throws Dex +5 | Skills Deception +4, Perception +3, Stealth +7 | Damage Immunities poison | Condition Immunities poisoned | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
    • Death Throes. When the draconian is reduced to 0 hit points, it dissolves into acid that splashes on those around it. Each creature within 5 feet of the draconian must succeed on a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw or be covered in acid for 1 minute. A creature covered in the acid takes 7 (2d6) acid damage at the start of each of its turns. A creature can use its action to scrape or wash the acid off itself or another creature.
    • Glide. When the draconian falls and isn’t incapacitated, it subtracts up to 100 feet from the fall when calculating the fall’s damage, and it can move up to 2 feet horizontally for every 1 foot it descends.
OOC

Moving the Game along. Decimus, Modri (went with Artanis), Hunni, and Merituuli, you can choose to go to any of the three, but choose one: Ser Artanis at Thornwall Keep, Mery & Coltan at the River Gate, or The Wharf.

I figured Ser Artanis and company began dashing up the stairs almost as soon as he realized something was happening, so you can join the fray on the third floor right now. You had to dash up a large spiral staircase that circles the whole keep, which is why she said “You have approximately 10 seconds”.

For Ser Artanis and Modri, specifically, the Lieutenant has used one of her features:

Assault Orders (Recharge 5–6). The officer shouts orders and targets up to two other creatures within 60 feet of itself. If a target can hear the officer, the target can use its reaction to make one melee attack.

Both Mery and Coltan (and anyone who joins them) are within 30 feet of the attack on the rider.

Everyone has “Initiative”, but it’s up to you what you want to do. If you choose to fight, or talk, or run away, whatever.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Statblocks

Statblocks
  • Scout. Armor Class 13 (leather armor) | Hit Points 16/16 (3d8 + 3) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +0, DEX +2, CON +1, INT +0, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Skills Nature +4, Perception +5, Stealth +6, Survival +5 | Senses passive Perception 15

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Statblocks

Statblocks

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Statblocks

Statblocks

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Moving the Game along. Decimus, Modri, Hunni, and Merituuli, you can choose to go to any of the three, but choose one: Ser Artanis at Thornwall Keep, Mery & Coltan at the River Gate, or The Wharf.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

When Ser Artanis (and others, if any) enters the keep’s foyer,

“Ser Artanis!” Ser Michelle, says from within her room, “Help me as you promised . . . please!” Although she tries to turn it into a request, you can tell she’s used to commanding others with practiced ease—and you feel almost compelledSee note below, in OOC.! You can see that she’s got a bloody gash on her side where his sword slashed her. Her blue dress—Ser Becklin’s—is slashed there and soaked through with oozing blood.

Statblocks

Statblocks

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Moving the Game along. Decimus, Modri, Hunni, and Merituuli, you can choose to go to any of the three, but choose one: Ser Artanis at Thornwall Keep, Mery & Coltan at the River Gate, or The Wharf.

For Ser Artanis, specifically, the Lieutenant has used one of her features:

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Ser Artanis and Mery—and whoever else wants to go—head back to Thornwall Keep to retrieve the box Ser Becklin requested as well as your prisoner, in the case of Ser Artanis, and to check where Jeyev is, in the case of Mery. The two spit off at the fork in the road heading towards the River Gate and up to the tower.

“Ser Artanis!” Ser Michelle, says from within her room, “Help me as you promised . . . please!” Although she tries to turn it into a request, you can tell she’s used to commanding others with practiced ease—and you feel almost compelledSee note below, in OOC.! You can see that she’s got a bloody gash on her side where his sword slashed her. Her blue dress—Ser Becklin’s—is slashed there and soaked through with oozing blood.

Statblocks

Statblocks

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Ser Artanis and Mery—and whoever else wants to go—head back to Thornwall Keep to retrieve the box Ser Becklin requested as well as your prisoner, in the case of Ser Artanis, and to check where Jeyev is, in the case of Mery. The two spit off at the fork in the road heading towards the River Gate and up to the tower.

Statblocks

Statblocks

At the Wharf

Statblocks
OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

Statblocks
  • Jeyev Veldrews. Armor Class 15 (studded leather) | Hit Points 65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +2, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +2, WIS +0, CHA +2 | Saving Throws Str +4, Dex +5, Wis +2 | Skills Athletics +4, Deception +4 | Senses passive Perception 10
  • Lt. Dame Michelle Folketh. Armor Class 12 | Hit Points 65 (10d8 + 20) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +3, DEX +2, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +2, CHA +1 | Saving Throws Dex +4, Wis +4 | Skills Athletics +5, Perception +4 | Senses passive Perception 14

Statblocks
  • Baaz Draconian. Armor Class 14 (natural armor) | Hit Points 22 (4d8 + 4) | Speed 30 ft. | STR +1, DEX +0, CON +1, INT –1, WIS –1, CHA +0 | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9

At the Wharf

Statblocks
  • Kapak Draconian. Armor Class 15 (natural armor) | Hit Points 39 (6d8 + 12) | Speed 40 ft., climb 40 ft. | STR +0, DEX +3, CON +2, INT +1, WIS +1, CHA +0 | Saving Throws Dex +5 | Skills Deception +4, Perception +3, Stealth +7 | Damage Immunities poison | Condition Immunities poisoned | Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

The Crowd—Village Square

At the Wharf

OOC