Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (5 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Hearing the sounds of fighting, and with Mery's warnings fresh in his ears, Artanis rushes up the stairs, weapon drawn. He's pleasantly surprised at the Lieutenant's respect of honour - he had got that impression from her during the surrender, but you never really knew till it was tested. He has plenty of chance to hear the full story as he does so, and Jeyev's claim when he arrives falls on deaf ears.

"You can life an entire lifetime without honour," Artanis spits his own words back at him, "but it's worth will be gone. When I first met you, I thought to be relived you were professional, but I see I was wrong."

He strikes out at Ser Michelle's appeal, aiming to cut the man as deeply as his betrayal would wound Cudgel. "To betray both Solamnia and Cudgel, you're hardly worth to sully my blade with your blood." With the added care to aim, it strikes deep across the mans shoulder, but his followup attack clangs against Jeyev's guard, perhaps as the man realises his deception hasn't worked...

OOC

Action: Longsword Attack Jeyev

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: Longsword Attack (Precise Strike) Jeyev

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 1/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 2/3 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (0 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)

Hearing the sounds of fighting, and with Mery's warnings fresh in his ears, Artanis rushes up the stairs, weapon drawn. He's pleasantly surprised at the Lieutenant's respect of honour - he had got that impression from her during the surrender, but you never really knew till it was tested. He has plenty of chance to hear the full story as he does so, and Jeyev's claim when he arrives falls on deaf ears.

"You can life an entire lifetime without honour," Artanis spits his own words back at him, "but it's worth will be gone. When I first met you, I thought to be relived you were professional, but I see I was wrong."

He strikes out at Ser Michelle's appeal, aiming to cut the man as deeply as his betrayal would wound Cudgel. "To betray both Solamnia and Cudgel, you're hardly worth to sully my blade with your blood." With the added care to aim, it strikes deep across the mans shoulder, but his followup attack clangs against Jeyev's guard, perhaps as the man realises his deception hasn't worked...

OOC

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (0 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.

He strikes out at Ser Michelle's appeal, aiming to cut the man as deeply as his betrayal would wound Cudgel. "To betray both Solamnia and Cudgel, you're hardly worth to sully my blade with your blood."

OOC

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features: