Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (0 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

"Happy enough to lead the way." Artanis replies to Kai, striding down the dusty cliff path. "And that's good to know, I had wondered what was behind her concerns there. Hopefully she'll be able to explain what she's found out soon. Perhaps that's why she was so suspicious of Lt. Foxworthy's surrender." he muses, largely to himself. Turning his attention back to Kai he continues, "Thankyou, I'm sure having someone on the underside will make getting the ferry going a lot easier, and patching any of the older boats that haven't seen water for a while. I'll make sure anyone who's anxious about the seaworthiness of their craft still gives it a go, and I'll try to flag those ones up to you. Perhaps Coltan can help with quick repairs of those." Eventually he catches up to Thornwall keep, greeting Ser Becklin in the aftermath of Mery's revelations. He presents Lt Foxworthy appropriately, looking for his old sponsor's guidance once more; anxious to hand over responsibility and start getting the townsfolk organised.

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 2/3 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 14/22 (0 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

"Happy enough to lead the way." Artanis replies to Kai, striding down the dusty cliff path. "And that's good to know, I had wondered what was behind her concerns there. Hopefully she'll be able to explain what she's found out soon. Perhaps that's why she was so suspicious of Lt. Foxworthy's surrender." he muses, largely to himself. Turning his attention back to Kai he continues, "Thankyou, I'm sure having someone on the underside will make getting the ferry going a lot easier, and patching any of the older boats that haven't seen water for a while. I'll make sure anyone who's anxious about the seaworthiness of their craft still gives it a go, and I'll try to flag those ones up to you. Perhaps Coltan can help with quick repairs of those." Eventually he catches up to Thornwall keep, greeting Ser Becklin in the aftermath of Mery's revelations. He presents Lt Foxworthy appropriately, looking for his old sponsor's guidance once more.

OOC

Action:

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 5) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 2/3 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).