Edit History

Stiehle

Stiehle

Garrick starts to move closer to overhear their words, but the rogue fails to see a loose stone in the darkness and it skitters away from his boot as he kicks it accidentally. He winces as the masked heads of the two figures turn in his direction as one. The smaller figure reaches for a shortsword on their belt, but doesn't draw it. The taller figure crosses its arms against their chest and cocks their head to one side as it speaks in a voice that sounds distinctively masculine - and more amused than alarmed.

"Well, well... what do we have here? A stranger, and a newcomer as well, if my guess is correct? You don't look Cynidicean, your skin has too much color. And an elf? From the surface world?" He glances at the other, who moves their hand away from the sword hilt they'd reached for. "I imagine you're not here by yourself? I'm Danielth, this is my sister, Danara."

OOC

Thank you for your patience everyone, I hope we've still got all our players. If not, I've only myself to blame. A tough tax season (I always forget how draining these months are between January and April) and I got sick on top of that - though had no choice but to work through it. But I'm feeling better now and tax season is done, so let's get this show on the road!

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Party Health & Adventure Notes

Selina (18/19 HP) Darkvision (300')
Paaras (16/23 HP) Darkvision
Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)
Garrick (17/21) Darkvision; carrying an Everburning lantern
Rodnel (20/20 HP) Mage Armor is active for a bit less than 8 hours; Darkvision

Player Mentions

@Draidden

@herastor

@RedDingo

@Magiker

@Der_kulge

@Ensou

Stiehle

Stiehle

Garrick starts to move closer to overhear their words, but the rogue fails to see a loose stone in the darkness and it skitters away from his boot as he kicks it accidentally. He winces as the masked heads of the two figures turn in his direction as one. The smaller figure reaches for a shortsword on their belt, but doesn't draw it. The taller figure crosses its arms against their chest and cocks their head to one side as it speaks in a voice that sounds distinctively masculine - and more amused than alarmed.

"Well, well... what do we have here? A stranger, and a newcomer as well, if my guess is correct? You don't look Cynidicean, your skin has too much color. And an elf? From the surface world?" He glances at the other, who moves their hand away from the sword hilt they'd reached for. "I imagine you're not here by yourself? I'm Danielth, this is my sister, Danara."

OOC

Thank you for your patience everyone, I hope we've still got all our players. If not, I've only myself to blame. A tough tax season (I always forget how draining these months are between January and April) and I got sick on top of that - though had no choice but to work through it. But I'm feeling better now and tax season is done, so let's get this show on the road!

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)

Player Mentions

@Draidden

@herastor

@RedDingo

@Magiker

@Der_kulge

@Ensou

Stiehle

Stiehle

Garrick starts to move closer to overhear their words, but the rogue fails to see a loose stone in the darkness and it skitters away from his boot as he kicks it accidentally. He winces as the masked heads of the two figures turn in his direction as one. The smaller figure reaches for a shortsword on their belt, but doesn't draw it. The taller figure crosses its arms against their chest and cocks his head to one side as it speaks in a voice that sounds distinctively masculine - and more amused than alarmed.

OOC

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)

Player Mentions

@Draidden

@herastor

@RedDingo

@Magiker

@Der_kulge

@Ensou

Stiehle

Stiehle

Garrick starts to move closer to overhear their words, but the rogue fails to see a loose stone in the darkness and it skitters away from his boot as he kicks it accidentally. He winces as the masked heads of the two figures turn in his direction as one. The smaller figure reaches for a shortsword on their belt, but doesn't draw it. The taller figure crosses its arms against their chest and cocks his head to one side as it speaks in a voice that sounds distinctively masculine - and more amused than alarmed.

[b]"Well, well... what do we have here? A stranger, and a newcomer as well, if my guess is correct? You don't look Cynidicean, your skin has too much color. And an elf? From the surface world?" He glances at the other, who moves their hand away from the sword hilt they'd reached for. "I imagine you're not here by yourself? I'm Danielth, this is my sister, Danara."[/b]

OOC

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)

Player Mentions

@Draidden