Edit History

Stiehle

Stiehle

The pair nod in greeting as first Garrick and then Paaras introduce themselves. "As a matter of fact, my sister and I were discussing much the same thing. We came upon this place ourselves a few months back and have had some luck finding a few interesting magical items - but most of the population here seem too drug-addled to properly barter with us. We've managed to sell most of our finds, with one exception, and were just talking about moving on from this long-forgotten city and get back to proper civilization. I don't suppose you could point us out to the most direct route out of here?"

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Party Health & Adventure Notes

Selina (18/19 HP) Darkvision (300')
Paaras (16/23 HP) Darkvision
Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)
Garrick (17/21) Darkvision; carrying an Everburning lantern
Rodnel (20/20 HP) Mage Armor is active for a bit less than 8 hours; Darkvision

Player Mentions

@Draidden

@herastor

@RedDingo

@Magiker

@Der_kulge

@Ensou

Stiehle

Stiehle

The pair nod in greeting as first Garrick and then Paaras introduce themselves. "As a matter of fact, my sister and I were discussing much the same thing. We came upon this place ourselves a few months back and have had some luck finding a few interesting magical items - but most of the population here seem to drug-addled to properly barter with us. We've managed to sell most of our finds, with one exception, and were just talking about moving on from this long-forgotten city and get back to proper civilization. I don't suppose you could point us out to the most direct route out of here?"

Adventure Details

Detail Map

Dungeon Map

Party Health & Adventure Notes

Selina (18/19 HP) Darkvision (300')
Paaras (16/23 HP) Darkvision
Raaz (22/22 HP)
Ongotho (27/27 HP)
Garrick (17/21) Darkvision; carrying an Everburning lantern
Rodnel (20/20 HP) Mage Armor is active for a bit less than 8 hours; Darkvision

Player Mentions

@Draidden