Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Personally, I'm very happy to just let this game continue running at a very very lax pace, so long as it's actually continuing.

Every day, I check my games for updates and for games I run, I check to see if everyone's posted a turn and then post myself.

If that takes a while for each of you, that's fine with me. If MW auto-archives the game because none of you posted for a sufficiently long time, then that's fine with me, too. The moment I see that everyone's posted, I'll (try to) get a DM post up.

As for not getting notification, now that you know that something's faulty, check your settings, perhaps contact an admin, and consciously check the game for any new posts just in case the software hasn't notified you. That goes for all you, not just Astonavagatrix. I don't rely on notifications; I go down my list and check each day. Maybe each day is hard for one or more of you--that's fine, but do what you can.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Personally, I'm very happy to just let this game continue running at a very very lax pace, so long as it's actually continuing.

Every day, I check my games for updates and for games I run, I check to see if everyone's posted a turn and then post myself.

If that takes a while for each of you, that's fine with me. If MW auto-archives the game because none of you posted for a sufficiently long time, then that's fine with me, too. The moment I see that everyone's posted, I'll (try to) get a DM post up.