Edit History

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

So, assuming we come to an agreement - I'll do Second Darkness. I've run it twice on tabletop IRL. The first time I ran it for a group at the public library, it went great. It took a couple years (we only met 2x a month) but we had fun.

My sons used to like to come and watch us play at the library and when they got old enough to have their own group, it was the first one I ran for them.

This will be my first time doing it on PbP, but not my first time GMing on PbP.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

So, assuming we come to an agreement - I'll do Second Darkness. I've run it twice on tabletop IRL. The first time I ran it for a group at the public library, it went great. It took a couple years but we had fun.

My sons used to like to come and watch us play at the library and when they got old enough to have their own group, it was the first one I ran for them.

This will be my first time doing it on PbP, but not my first time GMing on PbP.

Fiery Gift

Fiery Gift

So - I'll do Second Darkness. I've run it twice on tabletop IRL. The first time I ran it for a group at the public library, it went great. It took a couple years but we had fun.