Edit History

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Noran Bursk | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 | Touch: 12 | Flat-footed: 18spacer.png

Conditions

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space)

Disguise: Middle-class, Middle-age, Half-elf, Farlsteadian merchant

Concentration: n/a

Noran nods in agreement at Nhezis suggestion. "Yes. Well, if you can facilitate the physical nature of the crossing. I can ease the beasts' minds." He gestures toward the torrent, building a sturdy bridge, complete with high walls, just inches above the ripples.

He grunts and gives a sly smirk. "It's not real... Obviously... But I doubt they will be able to tell the difference. Nevertheless, do try to keep them centered, no need to give them additional reasons for disbelief."

Actions

Standard: Cast Silent Image (Will DC17) to create a fake bridge that looks similar to ones we've already crossed.

Max size is eleven 10' cubes, positioned as close to the surface of the water as possible to minimize "stepping through it" while we walk on the water.

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)

+4 Atk, Save, Skill until failed skill check

Yeah... Even with the boost, I don't like my odds on any of those particular skill checks. 😅 I'm down with magic-ing our way across.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Conditions

Noran nods in agreement at Nhezis suggestion. "Yes. Well, if you can facilitate the physical nature of the crossing. I can ease the beasts' minds." He gestures toward the torrent, building a sturdy bridge, complete with high walls, just inches above the ripples.

He grunts and gives a sly smirk. "It's not real... Obviously... But I doubt they will be able to tell the difference. Nevertheless, do try to keep them centered, no need to give them additional reasons for disbelief."

Actions

Standard: Cast Silent Image (Will DC17) to create a fake bridge that looks similar to ones we've already crossed.

Max size is eleven 10' cubes, positioned as close to the surface of the water as possible to minimize "stepping through it" while we walk on the water.

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)

Yeah... I don't like my odds on any of those particular skill checks. I'm down with magic-ing our way across.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Conditions

Actions

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)