Edit History

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Noran Bursk | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 | Touch: 12 | Flat-footed: 18spacer.png

Conditions

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space)

Disguise: Middle-class, Middle-age, Half-elf, Farlsteadian merchant

Concentration: Silent Image (Will DC17) to hide then entrance

"Since we're all such fast friends. I suppose some additional candor is warranted." Noran smirks slightly, as he finds a place to sit, taking several moments to dusting it off with a handkerchief. "In truth, Mister Finn, your passive defenses are not as formidable as you imagine. I sought only a campsite more befitting my station... and perhaps something more defensible... considering the recent assaults we've suffered on the road thus far."

He takes the bowl, giving the elven woman a bow, before sitting and savoring the warmth in his hands. "A second thanks Madame! A most gracious gift from one such as yourself! A slayer of dragons... should the stories prove true."

Settling in he continues. "But, fear not dear fellow, I have added an additional layer of security, using my own brand of subterfuge, which should prove quite difficult to circumvent. Ah! And I do believe our dear friend Cyrus here has added some protections as well, to alert us in the event of further uninvited guests."

He crosses one leg high up on his thigh and cradles the stew in his lap, apparently in no hurry to overwrite the memories of the feasts they were so recently treated to. "As for why we're here... Suffice to say, that there are powers working in opposition to a certain devil serving clan of stout fellows, who would like to find those of similar disposition. Our charge is to do exactly that."

Actions

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)

+4 Atk, Save, Skill until failed skill check

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Noran Bursk | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 | Touch: 12 | Flat-footed: 18spacer.png

Conditions

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space)

Disguise: Middle-class, Middle-age, Half-elf, Farlsteadian merchant

Concentration: Silent Image (Will DC17) to hide then entrance

"Since we're all such fast friends. I suppose some additional candor is warranted." Noran smirks slightly, as he finds a place to sit, taking several moments to dusting it off with a handkerchief. "In truth, Mister Finn, your passive defenses are not as formidable as you imagine. I sought only a campsite more befitting my station... and perhaps something more defensible... considering the recent assaults we've suffered on the road thus far."

He takes the bowl, giving the elven woman a bow, before sitting and savoring the warmth in his hands. "A second thanks Madame! A most gracious gift from one such as yourself! A slayer of dragons... should the stories prove true."

Settling in he continues. "But, fear not dear fellow, I have added an additional layer of security, using my own brand of subterfuge, which should prove quite difficult to circumvent. Ah! And I do believe our dear friend Cyrus here has added some protections as well, to alert us in the event of further uninvited guests."

He crosses one leg high up on his thigh and cradles the stew in his lap, apparently in no hurry to overwrite the memories of the feasts they were so recently treated to. "As for why we're here... Suffice to say, that there are powers working in opposition to a certain devil serving clan of stout fellows, who would like to find those of similar disposition."

Actions

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)

+4 Atk, Save, Skill until failed skill check