Edit History

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Noran Bursk | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 | Touch: 12 | Flat-footed: 18spacer.png

Conditions

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space), Charisma Aura (+8)

Disguise: Middle-class, Middle-age, Half-elf, Farlsteadian merchant

Concentration:

Noran gasps as he clutches at the collar of his shirt. "You wound me, Your Grace!"

He drops to one knee and stares at the floor. "My companions and I come solely in the service of the realm... In the hope that should our assumptions prove true, you may reevaluate your agreements with your diminutive neighbors... Perhaps, find a renewed strength in those you call your own... And, perhaps in allies of old... For the benefit of all Farlsmark."

"There certainly are those among us who would not refuse a token of thanks... afterwords... were any parties grateful enough to offer... but we make no such requests."

Actions

Diplomacy (Social Intuition, Take 10) = 26

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Noran Bursk | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 | Touch: 12 | Flat-footed: 18spacer.png

Conditions

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space), Charisma Aura (+8)

Disguise: Middle-class, Middle-age, Half-elf, Farlsteadian merchant

Concentration:

Noran gasps as he clutches at the collar of his shirt. "You wound me, Your Grace!"

He drops to one knee and stares at the floor. "My companions and I come solely in the service of the realm... In the hope that should our assumptions prove true, you may reevaluate your agreements with your diminutive neighbors... Perhaps, find a renewed strength in those you call your own... And, perhaps in allies of old... For the benefit of all Farlsmark."

"There certainly are those among us who would not refuse a token of thanks... afterwords... were any parties grateful enough to offer... but we make no such requests."

Actions

OOC

d20 Rerolls (1)