Edit History

Sylas

Sylas

I'm oblivious to the world and haven't been paying enough attention to MW because I effectively lost my primary source of interaction, that being the website no longer works on my phone. Like at all. I can't open the menu, I can't even open the post editor, can't use the dropdown menu to select which threadgroup to look at, the only parts that actually still work are the pure html stuff, aka direct/normal hyperlinks. Not sure why, browser is up to date, I disabled all my anti-javascript stuff and adblock even though it irks me, nothing works. It seems some recent (well, month and a half ago now, I think? maybe two months) update they did to the site decided to screw up my phone's ability to do pretty much anything.... so I stopped checking on it. And I haven't re-developed the habit of checking when I get back home on my desktop :(

When I get up in the morning I'll try to post something.

Sylas

Sylas

I'm oblivious to the world and haven't been paying enough attention to MW because I effectively lost my primary source of interaction, that being the website no longer works on my phone. Like at all. I can't open the menu, I can't even open the post editor, can't use the dropdown menu to select which threadgroup to look at, the only parts that actually still work are the pure html stuff, aka direct/normal hyperlinks. Not sure why, browser is up to date, I disabled all my anti-javascript stuff and adblock even though it irks me, nothing works. It seems some recent (well, month and a half ago now, I think? maybe two months) update they did to the site decided to screw up my phone's ability to do pretty much anything. When I get up in the morning I'll try to post something.