Edit History

Sunless Echo

Sunless Echo

On 8/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, RpgNott said:

She's outside loud voice (not a bullhorn)
We are inside, concentrating on our own thing.

yes, she is outside and assuming your sermon is loud enough, then you are likely to draw some sort of small crowd. So, the minor commotion can be heard from inside though it doesn't seem to worry most people.

Also the sermon would usually cause problems with Emprin civilians or their guard. You're in the northern part of Highmount town and are mostly in the area the townsguard watch or you would only find Highmount people. They are pretty lax and more confused on what the heck you're talking about. Emprin vanguard hold the southern part of town.

I had my family come and fill up my house for almost a week, last thing i thought about was the weave, sorry for not giving the heads-up. Bit of as surprise.

Sunless Echo

Sunless Echo

On 8/30/2023 at 7:48 PM, RpgNott said:

She's outside loud voice (not a bullhorn)
We are inside, concentrating on our own thing.

yes, she is outside and assuming your sermon is loud enough, then you are likely to draw some sort of small crowd. So, the minor commotion can be heard from inside though it doesn't seem to worry most people.

Also the sermon would usually cause problems with Emprin civilians or their guard. You're in the northern part of Highmount town and are mostly in the area the townsguard watch or you would only find Highmount people. They are pretty lax and more confused on what the heck you're talking about. Emprin vanguard hold the southern part of town.