Edit History

Sunless Echo

Sunless Echo

On 10/18/2023 at 3:14 PM, Unkabear said:

I really enjoy that they are not shoehorning you into one specific story, that the grand arch is similar, the individual playthrough feels unique each time.

the Dark urge is horrifying. that story is much more extreme than I thought it would be. I'm nearly at act three and wow it is just a murder fest without mercy. When you play a barbarian (bear heart)/druid (moon) and that dark urge transformation...I have hundreds of hp. I didn't think i would be that hard to kill.

I might as well be a boss myself...the creators truly did go all in on the variety of ways you can play the game. I am now interested in making a monk/rogue or a fighter/paladin to see the level of damage I can get.

Sunless Echo

Sunless Echo

I really enjoy that they are not shoehorning you into one specific story, that the grand arch is similar, the individual playthrough feels unique each time.

the Dark urge is horrifying. that story is much more extreme than I thought it would be. I'm nearly at act three and wow it is just a murder fest without mercy. When you play a barbarian (bear heart)/druid (moon) and that dark urge transformation...I have hundreds hp. I didn't think i would be that hard to kill.

I might as well be a boss myself...the creators truly did go all in on the variety of ways you can play the game. I am now interested in making a monk/rogue or a fighter/paladin to see the level of damage I can get.

Sunless Echo

Sunless Echo

the Dark urge is horrifying. that story is much more extreme than I thought it would be. I'm nearly at act three and wow it is just a murder fest without mercy. When you play a barbarian (bear heart)/druid (moon) and that dark urge transformation...I have hundreds hp. I didn't think i would be that hard to kill.