Edit History

X51

X51

18 hours ago, alchemical_rogue said:

"Wendy, huh? I'm T.J., but most people just call me Nocturne. Can't really hide who I am. You have any idea how we ended up here? I know there are people who would target me for my powers."

As Nocturne finishes talking, he quickly jumps from where he was to a few feet over as a demonstration. He immediately holds his hands up in a non-threatening manner, just showing a little of what he can do as a show of faith.

spacer.pngWendy gave a small nod as Nocturne displayed his teleportation. Whatever her story, it seemed she was used to seeing super powers in action.

"No idea," she offered in reply. "I don't tend to have many enemies who can actually find me."

Wendy plucked a black-wrapped clove from the package and placed it between her lips before lighting up. After taking a moment to think, she looked back to Nocturne.

"I've got some, uh, abilities, but they tend to be pretty situational," she offered. "If you're sick, I can cure diseases. I don't really age at all, and I can do a bit of mind reading. My most generally useful ability is that I can basically do what you can do."

Wendy took a slow drag of the cigarette and then loosed a billow of smoke before motioning Nocture's way.

"I can show you, if you want. I'll need to do a real light reading of your head, nothing invasive - I won't learn anything from your past, I just need to see how you do the thing."

X51

X51

18 hours ago, alchemical_rogue said:

"Wendy, huh? I'm T.J., but most people just call me Nocturne. Can't really hide who I am. You have any idea how we ended up here? I know there are people who would target me for my powers."

As Nocturne finishes talking, he quickly jumps from where he was to a few feet over as a demonstration. He immediately holds his hands up in a non-threatening manner, just showing a little of what he can do as a show of faith.

spacer.pngWendy gave a small nod as Nocturne displayed his teleportation. Whatever her story, it seemed she was used to seeing super powers in action.

"No idea," she offered in reply. "I don't tend to have many enemies who can actually find me."

Wendy plucked a black-clad clove from the package and placed it between her lips before lighting up. After taking a moment to think, she looked back to Nocturne.

"I've got some, uh, abilities, but they tend to be pretty situational," she offered. "If you're sick, I can cure diseases. I don't really age at all, and I can do a bit of mind reading. My most generally useful ability is that I can basically do what you can do."

Wendy took a slow drag of the cigarette and then loosed a billow of smoke before motioning Nocture's way.

"I can show you, if you want. I'll need to do a real light reading of your head, nothing invasive - I won't learn anything from your past, I just need to see how you do the thing."