Edit History

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

image.png.c8d806ade1f07b257f456ad659e5182a.png"Dammit, I better get home. Sis will have my hide if I'm late for another family meal. " He reached out and his psychic whip appeared, extending out to it's limit to grab a protrusion on the nearby building before Matthieu leaped off, swinging above the streets with practiced ease. As he swung around the last building before his apartment, his eyes were filled with a blinding flash and he felt himself falling. Instinctively he tucked and rolled as he hit was was not asphalt, but desert sand knocking the wind out of him for a moment. 

As he caught his breath he stood up, blue and white costume in stark contrast to the desert surroundings. He noticed several individuals gathered nearby, and began walking toward them. Shouting as he approached, he mentally kept his fingers crossed that this wasn't going to result in yet another fight. 

"You know, you could let a fellow know before you snatch him out of the sky. I was trying to get home for dinner and now here I am. Someone mind telling me why I'm here now?"

Laird_Thorne

Laird_Thorne

"Dammit, I better get home. Sis will have my hide if I'm late for another family meal. " He reached out and his psychic whip appeared, extending out to it's limit to grab a protrusion on the nearby building before Matthieu leaped off, swinging above the streets with practiced ease. As he swung around the last building before his apartment, his eyes were filled with a blinding flash and he felt himself falling. Instinctively he tucked and rolled as he hit was was not asphalt, but desert sand knocking the wind out of him for a moment. 

As he caught his breath he stood up, blue and white costume in stark contrast to the desert surroundings. He noticed several individuals gathered nearby, and began walking toward them. Shouting as he approached, he mentally kept his fingers crossed that this wasn't going to result in yet another fight. 

"You know, you could let a fellow know before you snatch him out of the sky. I was trying to get home for dinner and now here I am. Someone mind telling me why I'm here now?"