Edit History

Butchern

Butchern

In Scarecrow's public game, no one has to read the "terms/conditions" at all. Clicking the link to read them is entirely optional and no agreement is required to post in the forums. And right now the only way to find them is to poke around the banner image of the game and find the world "rules" and click.

But I've got no real dog in this fight. If someone sees "In this game we will play this story . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree!) and "In this game we will post like this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree!) and "In this game we will make characters like this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree!) and "In this game we will play this way . . ." (don't join the game unless you click to agree!) as four different things that should go in four different places, that's fine. I think they should all go in one place, probably the game ad. The "terms" is a feature I probably won't use.

Butchern

Butchern

In Scarecrow's public game, no one has to read the "terms/conditions" at all. Clicking the link to read them is entirely optional and no agreement is required to post in the forums. And right now the only way to find them is to poke around the banner image of the game and find the world "rules" and click.

But I've got no real dog in this fight. If someone see "In this game we will play this story . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree!) and "In this game we will post like this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree!) and  "In this game we will play this way . . ." (don't join the game unless you click to agree!) as three different things that should go in three different places, that's fine. I think they should all go in one place, probably the game ad. The "terms" is a feature I probably won't use.

Butchern

Butchern

If you see "In this game we will play this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) and "In this game we will play this way . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) and "In this game we will post like this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) as three different things that should go in three different places, that's fine. I think they should all go in one place, probably the game ad. The "terms" is a feature I probably won't use.

Butchern

Butchern

In Scarecrow's game is public, no one has to read the "terms/conditions" at all. Clicking the link to read them is entirely optional and no agreement is required to post in the forums. And right now the only way to find them is to poke around the banner image of the game and find the world "rules" and click.

If you see "In this game we will play this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) and "In this game we will play this way . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) and "In this game we will post like this . . ." (don't join the game unless you agree) as three different things that should go in three different places, that's fine. I think they should all go in one place, probably the game ad. The "terms" is a feature I probably won't use.

Butchern

Butchern

When your game is public, no one has to read the "terms/conditions" at all. Clicking the link to read them is entirely optional and no agreement is required to post in your forum. And right now the only way to find them is to poke around the banner image of the game and find the world "rules" and click.