Edit History

Meliora

Meliora

19 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

While Final Fantasy VI was my first love, FF7 will always be my truest. The Remake, especially, so far, has taken everything I love about it and turned it up to 11. I get legitimately emotional about the game, the story, the music, the characters, etc., lol. To me, only one game equals it, the other "greatest game of all time," and that's the inimitable Chrono Trigger. I do love FF6 still, though, and always will. I also enjoy many of the other games (FFX being a total gutpunch).

Yeah, we have a cool and crazy energy here. I've been here a long time and many of the people here are as true of friends as you could ever ask for, online or off. So, we're happy you joined the party!

I figured FF7 would be the winner! I'll be digging into the remake for the first time over the winter. So I'm even more excited with your positive review :D I've heard wonderful things about Chrono Trigger - granted I'm a horrible gamer and have yet to play. One of these days xD

The energy is fantastic! I have fun into a little bit of an error with joining the discord. The link at the top of MW leads to an invalid link. While messaging Ishmael directly was not able to be delivered. I should have my discord verified and all that so. Interesting little road bump but not troublesome! :)

I totally didn't miss the big purple [join server button, nope, not me xD

Meliora

Meliora

8 minutes ago, Blue Firebird said:

While Final Fantasy VI was my first love, FF7 will always be my truest. The Remake, especially, so far, has taken everything I love about it and turned it up to 11. I get legitimately emotional about the game, the story, the music, the characters, etc., lol. To me, only one game equals it, the other "greatest game of all time," and that's the inimitable Chrono Trigger. I do love FF6 still, though, and always will. I also enjoy many of the other games (FFX being a total gutpunch).

Yeah, we have a cool and crazy energy here. I've been here a long time and many of the people here are as true of friends as you could ever ask for, online or off. So, we're happy you joined the party!

I figured FF7 would be the winner! I'll be digging into the remake for the first time over the winter. So I'm even more excited with your positive review :D I've heard wonderful things about Chrono Trigger - granted I'm a horrible gamer and have yet to play. One of these days xD

The energy is fantastic! I have fun into a little bit of an error with joining the discord. The link at the top of MW leads to an invalid link. While messaging Ishmael directly was not able to be delivered. I should have my discord verified and all that so. Interesting little road bump but not troublesome! :)