Norgaladír, Ranarim Exile of Luvam Wood

Kaymithe

[center][color=black][b][FONT="Papyrus"][size=+3]Norgaladír the Great[/size] Boastful Ranarim Warrior of Luvam Wood[/FONT][/b][/color] [table=2,1][R=2,1][center][img2=400]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528306216099905539/943364946211770409/unknown.png[/img2][/center] [R=1,1][center][FONT="Century Gothic"][b]Race[/b] Ranarim [b]Class[/b] Wizard; Bladesinger [b]Age[/b] ??? [b]Sex[/b] Male [b]Height[/b] 6'4" [b]Weight[/b] 169 lbs [b]Hair[/b] Glazed Sand [b]Eyes[/b] Pale Blue [b]Background[/b] Exile [b]Alignment[/b] Chaotic Good[/FONT] [/center] [/table] [color=black][FONT="Papyrus"][b]"Dragons?; I've killed my fair share of those as well.."[/b][/FONT][/color] [Setfield][LEFT][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]I am Elhil-- be in awe for that alone, but listen well the tales I tell..[/I] Wondrous terrors await those that draw near the Wood Luvam, or so was his claim; strange entities equaling the terrible might of Sin felled his kith and extinguished his lover and eviscerated friend and foe alike and in a grand vengeance all had fallen to him and his cunning and skill, all the more to charm the lesser folk who know no more than what is seen in farm or field; simple pleasures are ever but a smile away-- and how fond has he become to indulge in every whim. Luck to he that so few of his folk have stepped where he has trodden, not that ill will would ever come to an Elhil, save from the Servants of Sin; though he wields hyperbole with ease and expertise, none hath remained in doubt of his mettle once set to task-- though there are several a raised brow for some to know that all those close are alive and well and (most are) quite glad that he is banished in perpetuity. Be it drink, flesh, or games of chance-- Norgaladír is [I]always[/I] a willing participant, but it is the spirit of competition that fuels his soul.. and the true challenge of facing one's fate alone. Never does he fight with such prowess and delight than when he is solo. In fact, the bards sing of this; an epic deed in which he danced deadly for days against a majestic foe, a grand distraction of which doom awaited at every step, yet never did he falter!; he would have slain the beast himself had the battle not brought him such divine exultation. Alas, an end was inevitable, if only to bring such monstrous devastation to an end. It is never spoken beyond the depths of fatigue and revelry, his one true regret; that he is to live unwelcome of a home he once wished to discard; but truer still, that those so close think of him with distaste-- familiar faces twisted in disappointment haunt the idle and quiet.. [INDENT][I]Well.. shall we go again..?[/I] [RIGHT][I]Bless me 'eart!;.. but we just finished a moment ago-- ooh!..[/I][/RIGHT][/INDENT][/FONT][/LEFT][/Setfield][Setfield][LEFT][FONT="Verdana"]The flash of recognition that flitted across the elven warrior's eyes only served to widen his smile; he practically leapt to his feet at the sight her. "[B]You! I know you,[/B]" the elf declared as he sidled up to the newcomer. "[B]We've kissed before. I'm sure of it,[/B]" he said with a wink as he stood uncomfortably close, at but a hair's breadth; the faint hint of lavender wafted about his gemmed leather trappings. Norgaladir had wandered in naught an hour's past, and had spent much of his time-- up until only a few moments ago--speaking to any and every patron who cared to share words with him. Which is to say most of them, as elves were few and far between. Though conversation was what kept him here, it was the woodwork that drew the lad to this place, at the center of town. "[B]It's a shame, as I don't recall your name,[/B]" his eyes briefly darted from the woman's eyes, to her lips, then farther down, before meeting her gaze one more-- until a sudden flash of movement on her part sent him tumbling. "[B]Hah! Oh my![/B]" the elf chuckled as he lay there, face against the the oaken table. He hadn't put up much of a fight, and it even looked as though he were enjoying himself. His demeanor shifted ever-so slightly after the whisper struck his elven ears. Onlookers may have presumed at a threat, from the expression on the fellow's face, but that hadn't quite lined-up with how he reacted when released. "[B]Wait, are you done already?[/B]" he continued to lay there, somehow disappointed by the end of the altercation; a grin split his face anew as he rolled onto his back. He eyed a nearby patron whilst upside-down. "[B]Ah, women. Can't live without em, eh?[/B]" the farmhand just looked at him with puzzles for eyes. Norgaladir chuckled, then hopped to his feet. He gestured with two fingers at the barkeep, who--reluctantly--produced two mugs of mead. Veil, eh? the elf sauntered-over to the shadow-bound corner of the tavern with both mugs in hand. I've found someone quite interesting, it seems, he bowed in an elaborate and fanciful manner, his exaggeration was either playful, mocking, or both. "[B]Norgaladir,[/B]" he placed both mugs on the table and sat across from her. "[B]What brings such a lovely and dangerous maiden to this humble town,[/B]" the elf rested a head upon his fist and reached across the table with the other hand. It lay before her, the skin flawless and yet.. calloused, all-at-once.[/FONT][/LEFT][/Setfield][Setfield][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][I]~ What the group knows ~[/I][/SIZE][LEFT] Norgaladír has a first-in, last-out, no-soul-left-behind mindset with a heart hellbent on ensuring the wellbeing of his fellow companions; while he has a distinct preference for one-on-one combat, he will never act in such a way that will bring harm to allies or innocents; regardless to the nature of current, past, or future shenanigans, the group can [I]always[/I] count on him to lend a hand-- ever with a casual smile. [/LEFT][/FONT][/Setfield][Setfield][FONT="Courier New"][I][SIZE="3"]~ Level Breakdown ~[/SIZE][/I][LEFT] [U]First[/U]: Wizard 1 - Health (8), Arcane Recovery, Spellcasting [U]Second[/U]: Wizard 2 - Health (14), Arcane Tradition; Bladesinger Bladesong, Training in War and Song; Light Armor, Whip, Performance [U]Third[/U]: Wizard 3 - Health (20), Cantrip Formulas [U]Fourth[/U]: Wizard 4 - Health (26), Ability Score Improvement; +2 Dexterity [U]Fifth[/U]: Wizard 5 - Health (32) [U]Sixth[/U]: Wizard 6 - Health (38), Arcane Tradition Feature; Extra Attack [U]Seventh[/U]: Wizard 7 - Health (44) [U]Eighth[/U]: Wizard 8 - Health (50), Ability Score Improvement; +2 Intelligence [/LEFT][/FONT][/Setfield][/center]
Norgaladír the Great
Boastful Ranarim Warrior of Luvam Wood

Race
Ranarim

Class
Wizard; Bladesinger

Sex
Male

Height
6'4"

Weight
169 lbs

Hair
Glazed Sand

Eyes
Pale Blue

Background
Exile

Alignment
Chaotic Good
unknown.png

"Dragons?; I've killed my fair share of those as well.."

I am Elhil-- be in awe for that alone, but listen well the tales I tell..

Wondrous terrors await those that draw near the Wood Luvam, or so was his claim; strange entities equaling the terrible might of Sin felled his kith and extinguished his lover and eviscerated friend and foe alike and in a grand vengeance all had fallen to him and his cunning and skill, all the more to charm the lesser folk who know no more than what is seen in farm or field; simple pleasures are ever but a smile away-- and how fond has he become to indulge in every whim.

Luck to he that so few of his folk have stepped where he has trodden, not that ill will would ever come to an Elhil, save from the Servants of Sin; though he wields hyperbole with ease and expertise, none hath remained in doubt of his mettle once set to task-- though there are several a raised brow for some to know that all those close are alive and well and (most are) quite glad that he is banished in perpetuity.

Be it drink, flesh, or games of chance-- Norgaladír is always a willing participant, but it is the spirit of competition that fuels his soul.. and the true challenge of facing one's fate alone. Never does he fight with such prowess and delight than when he is solo. In fact, the bards sing of this; an epic deed in which he danced deadly for days against a majestic foe, a grand distraction of which doom awaited at every step, yet never did he falter!; he would have slain the beast himself had the battle not brought him such divine exultation.

Alas, an end was inevitable, if only to bring such monstrous devastation to an end.

It is never spoken beyond the depths of fatigue and revelry, his one true regret; that he is to live unwelcome of a home he once wished to discard; but truer still, that those so close think of him with distaste-- familiar faces twisted in disappointment haunt the idle and quiet..

Well.. shall we go again..?
Bless me 'eart!;.. but we just finished a moment ago-- ooh!..
The flash of recognition that flitted across the elven warrior's eyes only served to widen his smile; he practically leapt to his feet at the sight her.

" You! I know you, " the elf declared as he sidled up to the newcomer. " We've kissed before. I'm sure of it, " he said with a wink as he stood uncomfortably close, at but a hair's breadth; the faint hint of lavender wafted about his gemmed leather trappings.

Norgaladir had wandered in naught an hour's past, and had spent much of his time-- up until only a few moments ago--speaking to any and every patron who cared to share words with him. Which is to say most of them, as elves were few and far between. Though conversation was what kept him here, it was the woodwork that drew the lad to this place, at the center of town.

" It's a shame, as I don't recall your name, " his eyes briefly darted from the woman's eyes, to her lips, then farther down, before meeting her gaze one more-- until a sudden flash of movement on her part sent him tumbling.

" Hah! Oh my! " the elf chuckled as he lay there, face against the the oaken table. He hadn't put up much of a fight, and it even looked as though he were enjoying himself.

His demeanor shifted ever-so slightly after the whisper struck his elven ears. Onlookers may have presumed at a threat, from the expression on the fellow's face, but that hadn't quite lined-up with how he reacted when released.

" Wait, are you done already? " he continued to lay there, somehow disappointed by the end of the altercation; a grin split his face anew as he rolled onto his back. He eyed a nearby patron whilst upside-down.

" Ah, women. Can't live without em, eh? " the farmhand just looked at him with puzzles for eyes. Norgaladir chuckled, then hopped to his feet. He gestured with two fingers at the barkeep, who--reluctantly--produced two mugs of mead.

Veil, eh? the elf sauntered-over to the shadow-bound corner of the tavern with both mugs in hand. I've found someone quite interesting, it seems, he bowed in an elaborate and fanciful manner, his exaggeration was either playful, mocking, or both.

" Norgaladir, " he placed both mugs on the table and sat across from her.

" What brings such a lovely and dangerous maiden to this humble town, " the elf rested a head upon his fist and reached across the table with the other hand. It lay before her, the skin flawless and yet.. calloused, all-at-once.
~ What the group knows ~

Norgaladír has a first-in, last-out, no-soul-left-behind mindset with a heart hellbent on ensuring the wellbeing of his fellow companions; while he has a distinct preference for one-on-one combat, he will never act in such a way that will bring harm to allies or innocents; regardless to the nature of current, past, or future shenanigans, the group can always count on him to lend a hand-- ever with a casual smile.

~ Level Breakdown ~

First : Wizard 1 - Health (8), Arcane Recovery, Spellcasting

Second : Wizard 2 - Health (14), Arcane Tradition; Bladesinger
Bladesong, Training in War and Song; Light Armor, Whip, Performance

Third : Wizard 3 - Health (20), Cantrip Formulas

Fourth : Wizard 4 - Health (26), Ability Score Improvement; +2 Dexterity

Fifth : Wizard 5 - Health (32)

Sixth : Wizard 6 - Health (38), Arcane Tradition Feature; Extra Attack

Seventh : Wizard 7 - Health (44)

Eighth : Wizard 8 - Health (50), Ability Score Improvement; +2 Intelligence

[CENTER][FloatRight][IMG2=300]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528306216099905539/943364946211770409/unknown.png[/IMG2][/FloatRight] [HR][/HR][LEFT][FONT="Palatino Linotype"] [I]Eighth Level?;.. I am all ears for what ever that is..[/I] [/FONT][/LEFT][HR][/HR] [/CENTER][INDENT][SPOILER="Statblock"][FloatRight][RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][U]Status & Effects[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...[/RIGHT][/FloatRight][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2599197][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia]Norgaladír the Great[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/url] [i]Ranarim Bladesinger VIII [SIZE="1"](Chaotic Good Exile)[/SIZE][/i] [b]Armor[/b] [[OOC="17"]Glamoured Studden Leather (13 + 4)[/OOC]] [b]Health[/b] [[ooc="50"]Maximum: 50 Hit Dice: 8d6 of 8d6 Temp Health: 0[/ooc]] [b]Speed[/b] 35ft [b]Str[/b] 12[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE] [b]Dex[/b] 18[SIZE="1"](4)[/SIZE] [b]Con[/b] 14[SIZE="1"](2)[/SIZE] [b]Int[/b] 16[SIZE="1"](3)[/SIZE] [b]Wis[/b] 8[SIZE="1"](-1)[/SIZE] [b]Cha[/b] 12[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [B][SIZE="1"]Saving Throws:[/SIZE][/B] Intelligence[SIZE="1"](6)[/SIZE] • Wisdom[SIZE="1"](2)[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]Skills and Tools:[/SIZE][/B] Calligrapher[SIZE="1"](~)[/SIZE], Cartographer[SIZE="1"](~)[/SIZE], Athletics[SIZE="1"](4)[/SIZE], Arcana[SIZE="1"](6)[/SIZE], Investigation[SIZE="1"](6)[/SIZE] Perception[SIZE="1"](2)[/SIZE], Performance[SIZE="1"](4)[/SIZE], Persuasion[SIZE="1"](4)[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]Languages:[/SIZE][/B] Common, Elvish, Dwarvish [U]Unarmed Strike[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](~)[/B] +4 to-Hit, 1+1 Bludgeoning[/SIZE] [U]Elvish Dagger[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](Finesse, Light, Thrown; 20-60)[/B] +7 to-Hit, 1d4+4 Piercing[/SIZE] [U]Enchanted Whip[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](+2 Enchantment, Finesse, Reach)[/B] +9 to-Hit, 1d4+6 Magical Slashing[/SIZE] [HR][/HR][SIZE="1"][B]Features:[/B] (~)Racial, Ranarim[OOC="*"]Wood Elf; +2 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence[/OOC]; Medium • Darkvision • Keen Senses • Fey Ancestry • Trance • Elven Weapon Training • Fleet of Foot • Mask of the Wild (~)Background; Exile[OOC="*"][I]Farland Background[/I] Skills; Athletics & Persuasion Misc; Calligrapher & Cartographer Equipment; Calligrapher's Kit, Cartographer's Kit, Ranarim Garments, Elvish Cloak, Elven Dagger[SIZE="1"](Heirloom)[/SIZE], Belt Pouch with 15sp[/OOC], Exile's Wisdom[OOC="*"][I]You have had to survive in an unforgiving world with no one to help you. As such, you have become adept at figuring out how to make your way in new surroundings. When you enter a new community and spend at least three days there, you can determine where to go to seek safe lodgings, who seems to be in charge, and the major factions that exist in the area. This is not supernatural knowledge, and you might miss things that are purposefully hidden.[/I][/OOC] (1)Wizard; Arcane Recovery • Spellcasting (2)Wizard; Arcane Tradition, Bladesinger • Training in War & Song • Bladesong (3)Wizard; Cantrip Formulas (4)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Dexterity (5)Wizard; n/a (6)Wizard; Arcane Tradition Feature, Extra Attack (7)Wizard; n/a (8)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Intelligence [HR][/HR][B]Equipment; ??? lbs:[/B] ● Enchanted Whip (+2) ○○ Ruby of the War Mage ● Heirloom Dagger (belt) ● Hat of Wizardry ● Ranarim Outerwear ● Glamoured Studded Leather ● Elvish Cloak ● Belt Pouch ○○ Coinage (15g) ○○ Potion of Greater Healing, x3 ○○ Potion of Superior Healing, x2 ○○ Keoghtom's Ointment ○○ Gold-Inlaid Vial[OOC="*"][I]a gold-inlaid vial worth at least 400g that contains air, ash, a pebble and water; used as a consistent material component to cast Summon Elemental.[/I][/OOC] ● Backpack ○○ Enduring Grimoire ○○ Bedroll ○○ Mess kit ○○ Tinderbox ○○ Rations, x10 ○○ Waterskin ○○ Hempen Rope, 50ft ○○ Calligrapher's Kit ○○ Cartographer's Kit [HR][/HR][B]Resources;[/B] (● available ○ [STRIKE]used[/STRIKE]): [FloatRight]Modifier; +3 ● Spell Save; DC(14) ● to-Hit; +6[/FloatRight] [ ○○○● ] [OOC="*"]You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your Spellbook. Once per day when you finish a Short Rest, you can choose expended Spell Slots to recover. The Spell Slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your Wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th Level or higher. For example, if you’re a 4th-level Wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of Spell Slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level Spell Slots.[/OOC] Arcane Recovery [ ○●●● ] [OOC="*"]Starting at 2nd level, you can invoke an elven magic called the Bladesong, provided that you aren’t wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield. It graces you with supernatural speed, agility, and focus. You can use a bonus action to start the Bladesong, which lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are incapacitated, if you don medium or heavy armor or a shield, or if you use two hands to make an attack with a weapon. You can also dismiss the Bladesong at any time (no action required). While your Bladesong is active, you gain the following benefits: You gain a bonus to your AC equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1) Your walking speed increases by 10 feet. You have advantage on Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks. You gain a bonus to any Constitution saving throw you make to maintain your concentration on a spell. The bonus equals your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1). You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.[/OOC] Bladesong [ ○○○○ ] [OOC="*"][I]Booming Blade Blade Ward Gust Thunderclap[/I][/OOC] Cantrips [ ●●●● ] [OOC="*"][I][U]Absorb Elements[/U] Disguise Self Expeditious Retreat [U]Feather Fall[/U] Jump Mage Armour [U]Shield[/U] [U]Thunderwave[/U][/I][/OOC] First [ ○●●● ] [OOC="*"][I]Gust of Wind [U]Kinetic Jaunt[/U] Levitate [U]Shatter[/U][/I][/OOC] Second [ ○●●● ] [OOC="*"][I][U]Fly[/U] [U]Haste[/U] Tiny Hut [U]Thunderstep[/U][/I][/OOC] Third [ ○○●● ] [OOC="*"][I][U]Dimension Door[/U] Private Sanctum Resilient Sphere [U]Summon Elemental[/U][/I][/OOC] Fourth [/SIZE][/SPOILER][/INDENT]
unknown.png

Eighth Level?;.. I am all ears for what ever that is..

"Statblock"

Status & Effects
Norgaladír the Great
Ranarim Bladesinger VIII
(Chaotic Good Exile)

Armor Health Speed 35ft
Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Int 16 (3) Wis 8 (-1) Cha 12 (1)

Saving Throws: Intelligence (6) • Wisdom (2)
Skills and Tools: Calligrapher (~) , Cartographer (~) , Athletics (4) , Arcana (6) ,
Investigation (6) Perception (2) , Performance (4) , Persuasion (4)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish

Unarmed Strike (~) +4 to-Hit, 1+1 Bludgeoning
Elvish Dagger (Finesse, Light, Thrown; 20-60) +7 to-Hit, 1d4+4 Piercing
Enchanted Whip (+2 Enchantment, Finesse, Reach) +9 to-Hit, 1d4+6 Magical Slashing

Features:
(~)Racial, Ranarim*Wood Elf; +2 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence ; Medium • Darkvision • Keen Senses • Fey Ancestry • Trance • Elven Weapon Training • Fleet of Foot • Mask of the Wild
(~)Background; Exile* Farland Background
Skills; Athletics & Persuasion
Misc; Calligrapher & Cartographer
Equipment; Calligrapher's Kit, Cartographer's Kit, Ranarim Garments, Elvish Cloak, Elven Dagger (Heirloom) , Belt Pouch with 15sp
, Exile's Wisdom* You have had to survive in an unforgiving world with no one to help you. As such, you have become adept at figuring out how to make your way in new surroundings. When you enter a new community and spend at least three days there, you can determine where to go to seek safe lodgings, who seems to be in charge, and the major factions that exist in the area. This is not supernatural knowledge, and you might miss things that are purposefully hidden.
(1)Wizard; Arcane Recovery • Spellcasting
(2)Wizard; Arcane Tradition, Bladesinger • Training in War & Song • Bladesong
(3)Wizard; Cantrip Formulas
(4)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Dexterity
(5)Wizard; n/a
(6)Wizard; Arcane Tradition Feature, Extra Attack
(7)Wizard; n/a
(8)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Intelligence

Equipment; ??? lbs:

● Enchanted Whip (+2)
○○ Ruby of the War Mage
● Heirloom Dagger (belt)
● Hat of Wizardry
● Ranarim Outerwear
● Glamoured Studded Leather
● Elvish Cloak
● Belt Pouch
○○ Coinage (15g)
○○ Potion of Greater Healing, x3
○○ Potion of Superior Healing, x2
○○ Keoghtom's Ointment
○○ Gold-Inlaid Vial* a gold-inlaid vial worth at least 400g that contains air, ash, a pebble and water; used as a consistent material component to cast Summon Elemental.
● Backpack
○○ Enduring Grimoire
○○ Bedroll
○○ Mess kit
○○ Tinderbox
○○ Rations, x10
○○ Waterskin
○○ Hempen Rope, 50ft
○○ Calligrapher's Kit
○○ Cartographer's Kit

Resources; (● available ○ used ):
Modifier; +3 ● Spell Save; DC(14) ● to-Hit; +6

*You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your Spellbook. Once per day when you finish a Short Rest, you can choose expended Spell Slots to recover. The Spell Slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your Wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th Level or higher.

For example, if you’re a 4th-level Wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of Spell Slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level Spell Slots.
Arcane Recovery
*Starting at 2nd level, you can invoke an elven magic called the Bladesong, provided that you aren’t wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield. It graces you with supernatural speed, agility, and focus.

You can use a bonus action to start the Bladesong, which lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are incapacitated, if you don medium or heavy armor or a shield, or if you use two hands to make an attack with a weapon. You can also dismiss the Bladesong at any time (no action required).

While your Bladesong is active, you gain the following benefits:

You gain a bonus to your AC equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1)
Your walking speed increases by 10 feet.
You have advantage on Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks.
You gain a bonus to any Constitution saving throw you make to maintain your concentration on a spell. The bonus equals your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1).
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.
Bladesong
* Booming Blade
Blade Ward
Gust
Thunderclap
Cantrips
* Absorb Elements
Disguise Self
Expeditious Retreat
Feather Fall
Jump
Mage Armour
Shield
Thunderwave
First
* Gust of Wind
Kinetic Jaunt
Levitate
Shatter
Second
* Fly
Haste
Tiny Hut
Thunderstep
Third
* Dimension Door
Private Sanctum
Resilient Sphere
Summon Elemental
Fourth

[CENTER][FloatRight][IMG2=300]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528306216099905539/943364946211770409/unknown.png[/IMG2][/FloatRight] [HR][/HR][LEFT][FONT="Palatino Linotype"] [I]First Level?;.. what happened to the seven others?;.. Oh!; shall I.. [B]undress[/B], then..?[/I] [/FONT][/LEFT][HR][/HR] [/CENTER][INDENT][SPOILER="Statblock"][FloatRight][RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][U]Status & Effects[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...[/RIGHT][/FloatRight][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2599197][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia]Norgaladír the not-so Great[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/url] [i]Ranarim Wizard I [SIZE="1"](Chaotic Good Exile)[/SIZE][/i] [b]Armor[/b] [[OOC="14"]Naked![/OOC]] [b]Health[/b] [[ooc="8"]Maximum: 8 Hit Dice: 1d6 of 1d6 Temp Health: 0[/ooc]] [b]Speed[/b] 35ft [b]Str[/b] 12[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE] [b]Dex[/b] 18[SIZE="1"](4)[/SIZE] [b]Con[/b] 14[SIZE="1"](2)[/SIZE] [b]Int[/b] 16[SIZE="1"](3)[/SIZE] [b]Wis[/b] 8[SIZE="1"](-1)[/SIZE] [b]Cha[/b] 12[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [B][SIZE="1"]Saving Throws:[/SIZE][/B] Intelligence[SIZE="1"](5)[/SIZE] • Wisdom[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]Skills and Tools:[/SIZE][/B] Calligrapher[SIZE="1"](~)[/SIZE], Cartographer[SIZE="1"](~)[/SIZE], Athletics[SIZE="1"](3)[/SIZE], Arcana[SIZE="1"](5)[/SIZE], Investigation[SIZE="1"](5)[/SIZE] Perception[SIZE="1"](1)[/SIZE], Performance[SIZE="1"](3)[/SIZE], Persuasion[SIZE="1"](3)[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]Languages:[/SIZE][/B] Common, Elvish, Dwarvish [U]Unarmed Strike[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](~)[/B] +3 to-Hit, 1+1 Bludgeoning[/SIZE] [STRIKE][U]Elvish Dagger[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](Finesse, Light, Thrown; 20-60)[/B] +6 to-Hit, 1d4+4 Piercing[/SIZE] [U]Enchanted Whip[/U] [SIZE="1"][B](+2 Enchantment, Finesse, Reach)[/B] +8 to-Hit, 1d4+6 Magical Slashing[/SIZE][/STRIKE] [HR][/HR][SIZE="1"][B]Features:[/B] (~)Racial, Ranarim[OOC="*"]Wood Elf; +2 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence[/OOC]; Medium • Darkvision • Keen Senses • Fey Ancestry • Trance • Elven Weapon Training • Fleet of Foot • Mask of the Wild (~)Background; Exile[OOC="*"][I]Farland Background[/I] Skills; Athletics & Persuasion Misc; Calligrapher & Cartographer Equipment; Calligrapher's Kit, Cartographer's Kit, Ranarim Garments, Elvish Cloak, Elven Dagger[SIZE="1"](Heirloom)[/SIZE], Belt Pouch with 15sp[/OOC], Exile's Wisdom[OOC="*"][I]You have had to survive in an unforgiving world with no one to help you. As such, you have become adept at figuring out how to make your way in new surroundings. When you enter a new community and spend at least three days there, you can determine where to go to seek safe lodgings, who seems to be in charge, and the major factions that exist in the area. This is not supernatural knowledge, and you might miss things that are purposefully hidden.[/I][/OOC] (1)Wizard; Arcane Recovery • Spellcasting (2)Wizard; Arcane Tradition, Bladesinger • Training in War & Song • Bladesong (3)Wizard; Cantrip Formulas (4)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Dexterity (5)Wizard; n/a (6)Wizard; Arcane Tradition Feature, Extra Attack (7)Wizard; n/a (8)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Intelligence [HR][/HR][B]Equipment; ??? lbs:[/B] [STRIKE]● Enchanted Whip (+2) ○○ Ruby of the War Mage ● Heirloom Dagger (belt) ● Hat of Wizardry ● Ranarim Outerwear ● Glamoured Studded Leather ● Elvish Cloak ● Belt Pouch ○○ Coinage (15g) ○○ Potion of Greater Healing, x3 ○○ Potion of Superior Healing, x2 ○○ Keoghtom's Ointment ○○ Gold-Inlaid Vial[OOC="*"][I]a gold-inlaid vial worth at least 400g that contains air, ash, a pebble and water; used as a consistent material component to cast Summon Elemental.[/I][/OOC] ● Backpack ○○ Enduring Grimoire ○○ Bedroll ○○ Mess kit ○○ Tinderbox ○○ Rations, x10 ○○ Waterskin ○○ Hempen Rope, 50ft ○○ Calligrapher's Kit ○○ Cartographer's Kit[/STRIKE] [HR][/HR][B]Resources;[/B] (● available ○ [STRIKE]used[/STRIKE]): [FloatRight]Modifier; +3 ● Spell Save; DC(13) ● to-Hit; +5[/FloatRight] [ ○○○● ] [OOC="*"]You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your Spellbook. Once per day when you finish a Short Rest, you can choose expended Spell Slots to recover. The Spell Slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your Wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th Level or higher. For example, if you’re a 4th-level Wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of Spell Slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level Spell Slots.[/OOC] Arcane Recovery [STRIKE][ ○●●● ][/STRIKE] [OOC="*"]Starting at 2nd level, you can invoke an elven magic called the Bladesong, provided that you aren’t wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield. It graces you with supernatural speed, agility, and focus. You can use a bonus action to start the Bladesong, which lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are incapacitated, if you don medium or heavy armor or a shield, or if you use two hands to make an attack with a weapon. You can also dismiss the Bladesong at any time (no action required). While your Bladesong is active, you gain the following benefits: You gain a bonus to your AC equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1) Your walking speed increases by 10 feet. You have advantage on Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks. You gain a bonus to any Constitution saving throw you make to maintain your concentration on a spell. The bonus equals your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1). You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.[/OOC] [STRIKE]Bladesong[/STRIKE] [ ○○○○ ] [OOC="*"][I]Booming Blade Blade Ward Gust Thunderclap[/I][/OOC] Cantrips [[STRIKE] ●●[/STRIKE]●● ] [OOC="*"][I][U]Absorb Elements[/U] Disguise Self Expeditious Retreat [U]Feather Fall[/U] Jump Mage Armour [U]Shield[/U] [U]Thunderwave[/U][/I][/OOC] First [STRIKE][ ○●●● ][/STRIKE] [OOC="*"][I]Gust of Wind [U]Kinetic Jaunt[/U] Levitate [U]Shatter[/U][/I][/OOC] [STRIKE]Second[/STRIKE] [STRIKE][ ○●●● ][/STRIKE] [OOC="*"][I][U]Fly[/U] [U]Haste[/U] Tiny Hut [U]Thunderstep[/U][/I][/OOC] [STRIKE]Third[/STRIKE] [STRIKE][ ○○●● ][/STRIKE] [OOC="*"][I][U]Dimension Door[/U] Private Sanctum Resilient Sphere [U]Summon Elemental[/U][/I][/OOC] [STRIKE]Fourth[/STRIKE] [/SIZE][/SPOILER][/INDENT]
unknown.png

First Level?;.. what happened to the seven others?;.. Oh!; shall I.. undress , then..?

"Statblock"

Status & Effects
Norgaladír the not-so Great
Ranarim Wizard I
(Chaotic Good Exile)

Armor Health Speed 35ft
Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Int 16 (3) Wis 8 (-1) Cha 12 (1)

Saving Throws: Intelligence (5) • Wisdom (1)
Skills and Tools: Calligrapher (~) , Cartographer (~) , Athletics (3) , Arcana (5) ,
Investigation (5) Perception (1) , Performance (3) , Persuasion (3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish

Unarmed Strike (~) +3 to-Hit, 1+1 Bludgeoning
Elvish Dagger (Finesse, Light, Thrown; 20-60) +6 to-Hit, 1d4+4 Piercing
Enchanted Whip (+2 Enchantment, Finesse, Reach) +8 to-Hit, 1d4+6 Magical Slashing

Features:
(~)Racial, Ranarim*Wood Elf; +2 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence ; Medium • Darkvision • Keen Senses • Fey Ancestry • Trance • Elven Weapon Training • Fleet of Foot • Mask of the Wild
(~)Background; Exile* Farland Background
Skills; Athletics & Persuasion
Misc; Calligrapher & Cartographer
Equipment; Calligrapher's Kit, Cartographer's Kit, Ranarim Garments, Elvish Cloak, Elven Dagger (Heirloom) , Belt Pouch with 15sp
, Exile's Wisdom* You have had to survive in an unforgiving world with no one to help you. As such, you have become adept at figuring out how to make your way in new surroundings. When you enter a new community and spend at least three days there, you can determine where to go to seek safe lodgings, who seems to be in charge, and the major factions that exist in the area. This is not supernatural knowledge, and you might miss things that are purposefully hidden.
(1)Wizard; Arcane Recovery • Spellcasting
(2)Wizard; Arcane Tradition, Bladesinger • Training in War & Song • Bladesong
(3)Wizard; Cantrip Formulas
(4)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Dexterity
(5)Wizard; n/a
(6)Wizard; Arcane Tradition Feature, Extra Attack
(7)Wizard; n/a
(8)Wizard; Ability Score Improvement, +2 Intelligence

Equipment; ??? lbs:

● Enchanted Whip (+2)
○○ Ruby of the War Mage
● Heirloom Dagger (belt)
● Hat of Wizardry
● Ranarim Outerwear
● Glamoured Studded Leather
● Elvish Cloak
● Belt Pouch
○○ Coinage (15g)
○○ Potion of Greater Healing, x3
○○ Potion of Superior Healing, x2
○○ Keoghtom's Ointment
○○ Gold-Inlaid Vial* a gold-inlaid vial worth at least 400g that contains air, ash, a pebble and water; used as a consistent material component to cast Summon Elemental.
● Backpack
○○ Enduring Grimoire
○○ Bedroll
○○ Mess kit
○○ Tinderbox
○○ Rations, x10
○○ Waterskin
○○ Hempen Rope, 50ft
○○ Calligrapher's Kit
○○ Cartographer's Kit

Resources; (● available ○ used ):
Modifier; +3 ● Spell Save; DC(13) ● to-Hit; +5

*You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your Spellbook. Once per day when you finish a Short Rest, you can choose expended Spell Slots to recover. The Spell Slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your Wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th Level or higher.

For example, if you’re a 4th-level Wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of Spell Slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level Spell Slots.
Arcane Recovery
*Starting at 2nd level, you can invoke an elven magic called the Bladesong, provided that you aren’t wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield. It graces you with supernatural speed, agility, and focus.

You can use a bonus action to start the Bladesong, which lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are incapacitated, if you don medium or heavy armor or a shield, or if you use two hands to make an attack with a weapon. You can also dismiss the Bladesong at any time (no action required).

While your Bladesong is active, you gain the following benefits:

You gain a bonus to your AC equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1)
Your walking speed increases by 10 feet.
You have advantage on Dexterity (Acrobatics) checks.
You gain a bonus to any Constitution saving throw you make to maintain your concentration on a spell. The bonus equals your Intelligence modifier (minimum of +1).
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.
Bladesong
* Booming Blade
Blade Ward
Gust
Thunderclap
Cantrips
* Absorb Elements
Disguise Self
Expeditious Retreat
Feather Fall
Jump
Mage Armour