Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Ynessa Nightswallow

spacer.pngYnessa Nightswallow HP: 36/56 Saves: Fort 4, Ref 9, Will 5  AC: 21, 12(touch), 19(flat-footed)
Initiative: 2, Speed: 30, DD: 22, Search: +24, Spot: +17, Listen: +17, Hide: +20, MS: +20, OL: 20

As the two continued to dance, she tries to continue to move as gracefully as she can. As they take a turn, close enough for them to be cheek to cheek, she whispers, "Oh my.. How you have piqued my interest.. As a matter of fact, I myself even noticed the local magic shop send a secret message to the local thieves guild.. but you never heard that from me."

She then allows Galen to continue to take the lead and hopes she can continue to perform with grace as they seem to glide around the dance floor. She actually smiles, she's having fun. Something that hasn't happened in a long time. She missed her home, the eyes are moist, but she seems happy.

And then she stomps his foot accidentally. "oops..." and quickly tries to recover.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Ynessa Nightswallow

spacer.pngYnessa Nightswallow HP: 36/56 Saves: Fort 4, Ref 9, Will 5  AC: 21, 12(touch), 19(flat-footed)
Initiative: 2, Speed: 30, DD: 22, Search: +24, Spot: +17, Listen: +17, Hide: +20, MS: +20, OL: 20

As the two continued to dance, she tries to continue to move as gracefully as she can. As they take a turn, close enough for them to be cheek to cheek, she whispers, "Oh my.. How you have piqued my interest.. As a matter of fact, I myself even noticed the local magic shop send a secret message to the local thieves guild.. but you never heard that from me."

She then allows Galen to continue to take the lead and hopes she can continue to perform with grace as they seem to glide around the dance floor. She actually smiles, she's having fun. Something that hasn't happened in a long time. She missed her home, the eyes are moist, but she seems happy.