Edit History

MysteriousMiller

MysteriousMiller

Teeli can definitely battle the assassin as I have Dex mastery. That would reduce his Dex and give me a good shot at defeating him. I'll deal with him on my turn.

I'm in agreement about shaking Lozet or helping our commander...tough choice between the 2

I've also got some Int tactics stuff I could use depending how the next event card pans out.

I can burn some Free Moves so I don't need any help to get to the glade and back...would it be sensible for me to fire-fight as well?

MysteriousMiller

MysteriousMiller

Teeli can definitely battle the assassin as I have Dex mastery. That would reduce his Dex and give me a good shot at defeating him. I'll deal with him on my turn.

I'm in agreement about shaking Lozet or helping our commander...tough choice between the 2

I've also got some Int tactics stuff I could use depending how the next event card pans out.

MysteriousMiller

MysteriousMiller

I'm in agreement about shaking Lozet or helping our commander.