Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

@Xssisha Greetings friend. Per Ace's suggestion that our characters likely know one another, my first thought is that perhaps they grew up and lived in separate villages in the North but came to know of one another as they grew older, though were never too close. Hjarlof, I assume was a rightful son of the clan, whereas Goran was a lowly thrall, so it makes sense that they'd not have known one another personally throughout their youth. Goran has also been very quiet and solitary most of his life.

Goran came to garner a fair bit of acclaim for his unique nature and success in battle, so perhaps Hjarlof had heard of him before they'd met in person.

My thought is that perhaps they met in the north woods, within the realm of the White Bear Clan, when Goran, who has a fondness for music, was attracted by Hjarlof's playing. They became respected acquaintances due to their familial ties. Goran would be reluctant to call anyone his "friend".

Since then, due to the wide ranging travels of each, they have perhaps encountered one another on occasion here or there and even travelled some together.

I'm open to any amendments, thoughts or critiques.

Let me know.

Eborne1

Eborne1

@Xssisha Greetings friend. Per Ace's suggestion that our characters likely know one another, my first thought is that perhaps they grew up and lived in separate villages in the North but came to know of one another as they grew older, though were never too close. Hjarlof, I assume was a rightful son of the clan, whereas Goran was a lowly thrall, so it makes sense that they'd not have known one another personally throughout their youth. Goran has also been very quiet and solitary most of his life.

Goran came to garner a fair bit of acclaim for his unique nature and success in battle, so perhaps Hjarlof had heard of him before they'd met in person.

My thought is that perhaps they met in the north woods, within the realm of the White Bear Clan, when Goran, who has a fondness for music, was attracted by Hjarlof's playing. They became respected acquaintances due to their familial ties. Goran would be reluctant to call anyone his "friend".

Since then, due to the wide ranging travels of each, they have perhaps encountered one another on occasion here or there and even travelled some together.

I'm open to any amendments, thoughts or critiques. Let me know your thoughts.

Eborne1

Eborne1

Goran came to garner a fair bit of acclaim for his unique nature and success in battle, so perhaps Hjarlof had heard of them before they'd met in person.

I'm open to any amendments, thoughts or critiques. Let me know your thoughts.