Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

30 minutes ago, Kistler said:

I know its early days and we've only just gotten started, but before we set too much precedent, I am not into games with a 'party leader' who is the main character while the rest of us stand around holding our... swords. Just hoping it won't be a trend.

I think the decision about the enemy Captain living or dying ultimately being Ranulf's make sense, because he was the one who fought him.

After that, I don't see any reason why his opinion should hold more sway than anyone else's, regardless of his clan. I think all that does is make the quest a bit more personal for him.

Our crew was depleted in the fight, it only makes sense to refill those numbers. It's a passive aspect of the game anyways.

Let's loot the ship for necessities, because we need. Otherwise, I don't think we need to linger on this encounter anymore.

20 minutes ago, Terran said:

Do I add the healing to replace the missing hit points?

Correct.

Eborne1

Eborne1

21 minutes ago, Kistler said:

I know its early days and we've only just gotten started, but before we set too much precedent, I am not into games with a 'party leader' who is the main character while the rest of us stand around holding our... swords. Just hoping it won't be a trend.

I think the decision about the enemy Captain living or dying ultimately being Ranulf's make sense, because he was the one who fought him.

After that, I don't see any reason why his opinion should hold more sway than anyone else's, regardless of his clan. I think all that does is make the quest a bit more personal for him.

Our crew was depleted in the fight, it only makes sense to refill those numbers. It's a passive aspect of the game anyways.

Let's loot the ship for necessities, because we need. Otherwise, I don't think we need to linger on this encounter anymore.

Eborne1

Eborne1

16 minutes ago, Kistler said: