Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

11 hours ago, Casual Viking said:

Well, I could use a double-barreled pistol (437.5, half that if I craft it myself) and a MW bastard sword (335), but I've stocked up on scrolls instead.

he indicated that we would not be able to start with masterwork weapons.
I was planning on starting with Ioun Torch 75gp, Traveler’s any-tool 250 gp and Sleeves of many garments 200 gp
She always appears to have a new set of clothes ;)

Yes, that was intentional. The gear you all have is mostly standard fair, mostly non-magical, average market-get loot, with a little bit of wiggle room. You should also consider purchasing some of the basics when it comes to adventuring and exploration. (rope, camp gear, thieves tools, whatever it is)

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Well, I could use a double-barreled pistol (437.5, half that if I craft it myself) and a MW bastard sword (335), but I've stocked up on scrolls instead.

I was planning on starting with Traveler’s any-tool  250 gp and Sleeves of many garments 200 gp
She always appears to have a new set of clothes ;)

Yes, that was intentional. The gear you all have is mostly standard fair, mostly non-magical, average market-get loot, with a little bit of wiggle room. You should also consider purchasing some of the basics when it comes to adventuring and exploration. (rope, camp gear, thieves tools, whatever it is)

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior