Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Well, I am primarily a healer, I only took Destruciton sphere to get the free 2d6+1 damage per round and Affliction healing sphere if I want to do real damage.

I am curious though, for the standard 1 spellpoint my cure heals 3d6+12 (1d8 due to religion trait, and another 1d8 for deeper healing talent)

Affliction: When using cure you may invert the effect from positive energy to negative energy. This has no effect on undead and damages the living (Will half). This requires a melee or ranged touch attack against the target, and if used at range is considered a ray. This cannot be combined with Fount Of Life.

So for the same 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12 negative energy? Sadly I only have 7 sp/day.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Well, I am primarily a healer, I only took Destruciton sphere to get the free 2d6+1 damage per round and Affliction healing sphere if I want to do real damage.

I am curious though, for the standard 1 spellpoint my cure heals 3d6+12 (1d8 due to magic trait, and another 1d8 for deeper healing talent)

Affliction: When using cure you may invert the effect from positive energy to negative energy. This has no effect on undead and damages the living (Will half). This requires a melee or ranged touch attack against the target, and if used at range is considered a ray. This cannot be combined with Fount Of Life.

So for the same 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12 negative energy? Sadly I only have 7 sp/day.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I am curious though, for the standard 1 spellpoint my cure heals 3d6+12 (1d8 due to magic trait, and another 1d8 for deeper healing talent)

So for 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12? Sadly I only have 7 sp/day.