Edit History

Sovereign Sojourn

Sovereign Sojourn

1 hour ago, Evendur said:

Oooh, it has begun!

I will say, I'm pretty annoyed at Ugin for falling asleep on the job and letting his brother Nicol Bolas out of the prison realm and into Golarion to lust after power and try to reclaim his lost godhood.

Hush you, I couldn't find a cooler looking dragon. 😅

1 hour ago, TheFred said:

I'm basically just asking if I can take Unlocked Talent without needing Wild Talent

Yes, I will waive this prerequisite. It's not REALLY a high psionics game per se, but I also sort of view this as a feat tax so, yeah.

Sovereign Sojourn

Sovereign Sojourn

Oooh, it has begun!

I will say, I'm pretty annoyed at Ugin for falling asleep on the job and letting his brother Nicol Bolas out of the prison realm and into Golarion to lust after power and try to reclaim his lost godhood.

Hush you, I couldn't find a cooler looking dragon. 😅

I'm basically just asking if I can take Unlocked Talent without needing Wild Talent

Yes, I will waive this prerequisites. It's not REALLY a high psionics game per se, but I also sort of view this as a feat tax so, yeah.

Sovereign Sojourn

Sovereign Sojourn

Oooh, it has begun!

Hush you, I couldn't find a cooler looking dragon.

Yes, I will waive this prerequisites. It's not REALLY a high psionics game per se, but I also sort of view this as a feat tax so, yeah.