Edit History

Sovereign Sojourn

Sovereign Sojourn

On 8/30/2023 at 2:46 PM, Steel Warrior said:

Affliction: When using cure you may invert the effect from positive energy to negative energy. This has no effect on undead and damages the living (Will half). This requires a melee or ranged touch attack against the target, and if used at range is considered a ray. This cannot be combined with Fount Of Life.

So for the same 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12 negative energy?

That is my reading. Also the old-school D&D nerd in me is wondering why this negative energy doesn't heal undead...?

On 8/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, Casual Viking said:

Well, I could use a double-barreled pistol (437.5, half that if I craft it myself) and a MW bastard sword (335)

I thought about it, this lies outside of what I'm hoping for at game start. However, your "wish list" has been updated. :)

The DM giveth generously, even as he taketh away.

Sovereign Sojourn

Sovereign Sojourn

On 8/30/2023 at 2:46 PM, Steel Warrior said:

Affliction: When using cure you may invert the effect from positive energy to negative energy. This has no effect on undead and damages the living (Will half). This requires a melee or ranged touch attack against the target, and if used at range is considered a ray. This cannot be combined with Fount Of Life.

So for the same 1 spellpoint, do I do 3d6+12 negative energy?

That is my reading.

On 8/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, Casual Viking said:

Well, I could use a double-barreled pistol (437.5, half that if I craft it myself) and a MW bastard sword (335)

I thought about it, this lies outside of what I'm hoping for at game start. However, your "wish list" has been updated. :)

The DM giveth generously, even as he taketh away.