Edit History

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

Rasalhaguetoken_2(1).png.0d7a3a7a8302939cde4f728fd47da281.png - Character Sheet

checked-shield.svgKAC: 18 Fort: +9 Ref: +8 Will: +3
health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 Hero: 0/3 | awareness.svg Perception: +3

His greatest strength? Ras let the others speak up, each in turn, trying to define themselves or perhaps project what they wanted to be. He thought hard about what could be characterized as his 'strength', looking back over a life spent in and out of treatment by various healers and miracle workers.

There was what had happened in Mzali...

"I didn't die," Ras finally said. He did not think it was what the instructor really wanted to hear and it felt odd to say on this pleasant, rain-dappled morning amidst the bright talents of the other students but it felt truer than anything else he could have said in the moment. "I have not died."

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

His greatest strength? Ras let the others speak up, each in turn, trying to define themselves or perhaps project what they wanted to be. He thought hard about what could be characterized as his 'strength', looking back over a life spent in and out of treatment by various healers and miracle workers.

"I didn't die," Ras finally said. He did not think it was what the instructor really wanted to hear and it felt odd to say on this pleasant, rain-dappled morning amidst the bright talents of the other students but it felt truer than anything else he could have said in the moment. "I haven't died."

Mister Doctor

Mister Doctor

"I didn't die," Ras finally said. He did not think it was what the instructor really wanted to hear and it felt odd to say on this pleasant, rain-dappled morning amidst the bright talents of the other students but it felt truer than anything else he could have said in the moment.